December 17th

---Sirius's POV---

"So what did Evans say?"

"For the last time, she told me to stop asking her out."

"There is no way that's what she said, otherwise you would've come downstairs upset, and you definitely were not upset."

"I'll tell you...later." James said, hesitantly.

"C'mon mate. You tell me anything."

"I said later!" James yelled back.

"Ok jeez." Sirius threw a crumpled-up paper ball at him, "Lighten up."

Suddenly Lily Evans yelled from the common room, "Truth or dare! Only wimps won't join!" Sirius and James both jumped up and headed down the stairs. There was Lily holding a bottle of Veritaserum and an annoyed Remus. They heard Marlene and Alice run down the stairs as well. They all sat in a circle when Peter walked in.

"What are you guys doing?" Peter asked.

"Truth or dare!"

"Oh cool." Peter sat next to Marlene.

"Alright, I got some Veritaserum from Slughorn's office so we'll make sure all your answers are truthful." Lily said with a smirk.

"Breaking the rules Evans?" James said.

"Better than you as always." Lily replied back, handing out small shot glasses with Veritserum in it. "This should last us a half hour." They all drank from their cups. Sirius felt a cold rush go through him as he took the potion. He suddenly realized the terrible things he could say during this game, but he couldn't back out now.

"I'll start." James said with a grin. "Remus. Truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth." Remus replied.

"Do you like someone in this room?"

"Yes." Remus said quickly. He looked down, red in the face. "Ok Lily, truth or dare."

"Dare."

James gave Remus a look and Remus groaned, "Kiss James." Lily's eyes widened.

"NO! I will not kiss James." James groaned and slouched in his seat.

"Fine, uh steal food from the kitchens so we can eat."

"Oh that's easy." The group waited a few minutes until Lily came back with pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs, butterbeer, and other snacks. "Dig in." She said with a satisfied grin. Sirius noticed Remus first dive for the chocolate and Sirius grabbed a pumpkin pasty.

"Alright, Sirius truth or dare."

"A dare of course." Sirius waited for Lily to give his dare.

"Kiss the best looking guy in the room." Lily said with a smirk.

"Guy?" Sirius replied, trying his best to stay composed.

"Yes." Lily and James's smiles got bigger as he leaned over towards Remus and gave him a small kiss on the lips. He went back to his seat, leaving a very red Remus.

"Are you blushing Sirius?" Alice said, with a giggle.

"Obviously not, Alice truth or dare?" Sirius asked.

"Truth."

"Who do you have a crush on."

Alice went bright red, "Frank." She looked down for a second.

"Well that's obvious." Lily said with a smirk.

"Don't you dare tell him." She said looking at the four marauders.