𝟑.𝟎𝟎

After a long eight hours of school the day was finally over. Or almost, anyways. Mattia walked into the locker room and stripped himself of his clothing, leaving him in his boxers and black long socks. He walked over to a body mirror and ran his hands along his bare stomach.

He wished he could actually have some type of muscle. Sure he had a little bit of arm muscle, but he didn't have a toned stomach like other boys. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "What's the matter?" A familiar voice said.

Mattia turned around to see Alejandro. "Oh, nothing. Just.. checking myself out." Mattia walked back over to his locker and started to put on his soccer attire. The older boy only nodded and got ready for practice.

Mattia was the first to get done, but instead of going out to practice and being there on time he stayed in the locker room and waited for the older boy. "Dude how fucking long does it take you to just put on your shin guards?" The taller asked in an annoyed tone.

"Shut up." The older snapped back, jumping off the bench. Mattia rolled his eyes and walked out onto the field, Alejandro close behind. The two walked over to the rest of the group. "Polibio, Rosario, why are you two late?" Mattia looked at Alejandro and Alejandro looked at Mattia. They were both studying each other for an answer.

"We were.. um.. showering.. together.." Mattia mentally panicked hearing what Alejandro had said. He brought his hands up to his face and slowly dragged them down. He looked over at Alejandro who had been staring at him the whole time. "Alright then.." coach Lieker nodded his head and started splitting the teenagers up for teams.

Alejandro and Mattia had ended up on opposite teams and were now fighting for dominance over the ball. Alejandro got his leg caught in between Mattia's, who fell to the ground straight on his back. Alejandro smirked.

"You fucking cunt!" The taller snapped, kicking the older in the kneecap. "It was an accident!" The shorter replied as he landed on the turf. Mattia sat up and glared at the boy who returned the look. "Okay you two just.. go hit the showers. There's only thirty minutes left of practice anyways." coach Lieker pinched the bridge of his nose.

Mattia stood up and shot Alejandro a dirty look. "Of course, Lieker." Mattia said it in an obedient tone and he turned his head to smile at Lieker. The two boys ran to the locker room. "What the fuck was that for? Making me look like a fool in front of whole soccer team? I'm supposed to be a captain this year, and if you fuck that up your throat will be in my hands."

Mattia glared at the boy who was getting undressed. "I told you it was a fucking accident now fuck off." The older returned the annoyed tone. Alejandro ran a hand through his hair and grabbed a towel, walking into the shower rooms.

Mattia undressed himself quickly and followed Alejandro. He hung his towel up beside Alejandro's and got into the same shower as him. "I think I'll fuck on, pretty boy." The taller said softly. The older scoffed and turned away from Mattia. The younger smiled and grabbed the shorter's waist, pulling him back and making Alejandro face him.

"Don't turn away from me when i'm trying to talk to you." The younger snapped, once again. "I do what I want when I wanna do it." A hand met Mattia's face, the impact leaving a red mark. Mattia rubbed his now red cheek and clicked his tongue. "Damn so I see how it's gonna be." Mattia pushed the older against the wall and just glared at him. "One of theses days, Rosario, I will fuck you. And you will enjoy it."

Mattia got out of the shower and grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist and heading back into the locker room. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed. Alejandro came back, not saying anything. He looked flustered. Mattia looked over at the older and smirked before running his hands through Alejandro's hair and leaving the locker room.

The tall boy started his walk home. He pulled out his phone and checked the time, it was 6:30. The meeting would be starting around 8:00 and Mattia still had to get the place set up. He started running home. He kept on running until his house came into view. He slowed down and walked up the stairs, pulling out his key and unlocking the house.

He stepped inside and went to the kitchen, fetching a bag of chips from the cabinet. He went downstairs to his room and laid on his bed, snacking on the chips and going through social media. Until he realized what time it was.. 7:30. "Shit!" Mattia jumped off the bed and shoved the bag of chips under the bed.

He ran into the bathroom and grabbed his jet black suit. He stripped himself of his clothing and put on the suit. He walked over to the mirror and wetted his hair a little bit. He combed through his hair and checked his watch. He still had another fifteen minutes. "Alright.. that's good." He slipped on his black dress shoes.

He walked out of the bathroom and went upstairs, setting up the table. He took the white table cloth off of the table and replaced it with a black one. All of their meetings always had a black or red theme. Mattia had a dark red suit and a jet black suit, one for each occasion. They only did a red themed meeting whenever they were out of town, though. Any other time it was black.

Mattia got out ten wine glasses and sat the around the table, one at each spot. He fetched the wine and poured some into each glass. He put the cap back and put the wine back into fridge. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Mattia rushes over to the door and opened it to greet his members who were also in all black. "Hey guys, come in."

They all sat down at the table, Mattia sitting at the head of the table of course. They began their meeting and within an hour it was over. "Bye guys." He smiled and watched them go. "Alright now I have to get ready to do the project with Alejandro.. and I only have ten minutes to look normal again. Okay."