Frisbee (Gen)

Bucky and Clint laid on the couch bored out of their mind. Then Clint got an idea. "Bucky, follow me." 

Clint plucked Steve's shield off the table. Then they walked outside. 

Clint ran out and threw the shield at Bucky. Leaping up, Bucky caught it. Smirking, he threw it back. Clint ran up the tree and caught it. For a few minutes, they battled back and forth. 

Bucky threw the shield just a little too low this time. It ended up hitting Clint upside the head. Causing him to fall back. Bucky grabbed the shield and ran towards Clint. 

"Clint? Clint" Bucky kicked his shoe. Only he didn't stir awake. He looked to see if anyone was around. 

Bucky grabbed the sunglasses he had hanging on his shirt and placed them on Clint. 

Steve walked outside. Only to see Clint lying on the ground, wearing sunglasses. "Clint, do you want a drink? Clint?" 

Steve turned to Bucky. Who was sitting a few feet away. "Is he sleeping?" 

"Nah, he's unconscious. We were playing with a frisbee-" 

"My shield?"

"Yeah, your shield and I knocked him out. So I put sunglasses on him. In case someone thinks he's dead, or something." 

"Could he be dead though?" 

"I mean maybe, let me check." Bucky walked closer and leaned towards him. Hearing Clint's heart beating. "He's ok." 

Bucky held his thumb up. Steve sighed and ran his hand across his temple. His shoulder summed and he walked back into the complex.