Author's Note

Thanks for clicking into this! As you might expect, this is a DreamNotFound fanfiction that is a sequel to one of my other ones, Day Dreaming. If you have not read that, I highly suggest you do.

--

This story is a work of fiction. If either George or Dream is uncomfortable with it or fanfiction in general, I'll take it down without hesitation. I am aware that they've said they're okay with it, but they are entitled to change their mind. What's also fiction is the events, relationships, and personalities of characters (primarily Dream/Clay and George). Please do not use this (or other fanfictions) as a way to harass them or ask if they are dating. I would hate it if this ship became a source of separation between them, as they have a truly special friendship. Please remember that they're real people and have real relationships!

--

This book is, for lack of a better word, spicier than Day Dreaming. There will be more inappropriate jokes and references to sexual activity, and there will be implied sex. However, there is NO explicit smut.

This story will include multiple trigger warnings. Any uncommon ones will be put at the top of the respective chapter, but warnings you can expect throughout the story include:

Strong language, though not in excess

Tones of homophobia and discrimination against LGBTQIA+ community

Any others will be listed at the top of the chapter they are included in.

--

As I said, this is the widely-requested sequel to Day Dreaming. Unlike that book, this book is from Clay's perspective and will be throughout the entire duration. I'm unsure of this book's length at the moment - if I were to guess, I'd say anywhere from how long Day Dreaming was to maybe a little bit less. As for my schedule, I'm also not entirely sure - I'd say, on average, at least once a week or two.

That should be all the major info out of the way! Have fun reading, and feel free to check out my other series on my profile after this if you haven't already (although I do like this book and Day Dreaming a lot better).

Also important information: