Part 8 | Light of my home

LISA

Jennie has no idea how she's making me happy now just being with me and helping choose a house to buy. We mutually didn't like the first 2 houses we viewed. The interiors and the built itself didn't match our taste and needs. "OUR".

"Okay. We're on the third and last house, Jen. I hope this is it." I told Jennie with hopes that this will be the last house we will choose. I have no time to view other houses next week.

I get off the car and opened the door for my love and guided her out.

"Whoaaaaaaaaa!" We're both surprised with the exterior of the house and reacted in unison. It was a black matte brick house with wooden accent.

"I have a strong feeling this will be your house, Lalisa. It's so nice!!!!" Jennie's amazement as we walk through the gate.

I don't know if it's because of excitement or whatever, i just found myself holding her waist as we approach the door. She didn't mind. She actually touched and rub my hand on her waist and i felt goosebumps all over my arm.

"Let's see the kitchen first, Lis." She held my hand and pulled me going to the bright and elegant corner of the house.

"Is this okay with you as your happy place?" She asked.

"Wow! This is it, Jen!" My happy place is beside you, Jennie Kim.

We wandered all over the place and both of us agreed that this house fits with our criteria. A 2-storey house with high ceiling, infinity-like pool, a view of the lake at the back, four rooms with bathroom inside, a beautiful kitchen, spacious living room, a music room, garden, gym, small office and intimate dining area. So there, I closed the deal with the broker and requested her talk to the owner if possible to set a meeting in my office tomorrow for the contract, deed of sale signing and payment. She went out of the house to call the owner.

Jennie and I are left in the master's bedroom. I let her decide how to design it.

The bed. I remebered what happened last night again but it wasn't really clear to me. I can't even remember i was with her. So I asked while she's sitting at the edge of the bed.

I walked towards her and kneeled. I held her hand.

I took a deep breath and a lot of courage to say this.
"Jen, I am really sorry for last night. I was stupid. It should be special. I should've have asked first if I can court you. I am not even sure if you want to be my girlfriend. Jennie, I hope you will forgive me."
I looked straight into her eyes holding back my tears. I feel guilty. I hope I didn't force her.

"Lalisa? What are you thinking?" She asked seriously.

"I have a feeling I harrased you. I have a feeling I forced you." I said while my eyes are closed.

"Lisa, what the hell? Will you please stop thinking like you're a bad person because you're not. You think I'll be here with you now if you forced me?" She said while cupping my face.

"Okay. I got a call from Bam that you were in trouble. You punched Kai and he got stitches and bruises all over his face. But I didn't care about that at all. I cared about you. So when Bam told me where you at, I carried my ass at the bar and found you punching another guy to death because he drugged a girl through her drinks. I find it so hot!
Anyway, I brought you to my house. While we're at the car, you were telling me you sacrificed something for Kai in college and--" I said and Lisa cut me off.

"Did i tell you?" I asked witg my big eyes.

"Yes. You even described yourself as cute so your father would cook kimchi fried rice for me." Jen said with a smile.

"Shit." I am fucking nervous right now.

"Hey. Don't worry. I knew all along. I actually miss eating that 5-cent white chocolate. I even brought those paper roses with me here in New York when I moved in. Haven't you seen them on my desk inside the room this morning?" I shook my head. Jennie tells me everything while she rubs my cheek.

"Why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me Lisa? You know that Rosé and I looked for the love letter you're supposed to give me back in high school? Funny how we asked help from our janitor at school if ever he found it and I'll pay him. I was hoping, Lis. I was hoping it was you and not Kai. You were all I wanted." My lips are shaking hearing this from Jennie. We were mutually attracted to each other when we were young. How stupid you are Lisa.

"Because...I was a nobody, Jen. All I wanted was best for you. I wanted to bring you to the movies but---" I am explaining to her but she cut my words.

"You were never a "nobody" to me, Lisa! You're the one i had been wishing to love me. I didn't want to watch a movie, all I wanted was watch you driving me home everyday, putting those kimchi fried rice, bbq and paper roses in my locker. You were more than enough. Will you please let me show you how valuable you are, Manoban?" I saw tears flowing from Jennie's eyes while she's telling me this.
A lot of "what ifs" came into my mind. I hugged her. I wiped her tears away from her beautiful face.

"I am sorry, Jen. Maybe I loved you too much that I saw myself not worthy of your love. You're the most beautiful person in my life, Jen. I just didn't want to ruin you." I said as i am also shedding some tears. I can't let go of this hug. I want to hug her even tighter.

"Let's treasure all the memories we had in the past, Lisa. We can't deny they were all beautiful even if it brought us too much pain."

I nodded. She broke the hug and looked at me in the eyes. We both took a deep breath.

"About last night, we almost did it. Again.You made me so wet, but left me hanging just like that." I think I need a little more air upon hearing this from Jennie. Shit. What the fuck really happened?

She took some steps away from me and approached the door.

"You shouldn't drink too much alcohol next time, babe. Okay? You were so drunk last night that you didn't recognize me." Jennie leans on the door with her arms crossed on her chest.

Here I am, grasping for air. Waiting for the next words that will come out from her mouth.

"Ssso...we didn't have se-...sex?" I asked nervously.

"How could we? You just rubbed your--. You stopped and laid your back in bed because you heard Jennie Kim's voice telling you to fuck her inside, when it was already me ordering you to do it. Lisa, you won't even kiss me last night because of your Jennie Kim. Oh god! Familiar, isn't it?" Jennie said while laughing and obviously she's too proud of herself. Here I am again, melting in shame.

"You said you want Jennie Kim to be your first."
She said in a serious tone.

I raised my head looking at her and nodded.

"So it wasn't a lie when Rosé joked about Lisa the Virgin last time we talked. I didn't believe her, knowing how many woman out there are whipped and crazy about Lalisa Manoban." Jennie smirked and I don't know how to react anymore. I am drowning. Caught up.

She noticed my current situation and continues to tease me.

"Hey. Are you okay? You should be. It's a turn on, Manoban. See you downstairs." She said as she walks out the room and left me. My mouth formed an o knowing it has a positive impact to her.

I followed her and looked at the way she walks with her hips swaying that made her butt bounce lightly.

"You will be mine, Jennie Kim."