Part 24 | Lucia

LISA

Jennie and Uncle John finally reconciled. I am so happy for them. After 8 long years. I know Jennie missed her Dad. But i really do hope Uncle John would tell Jennie the truth about her mother.

Uncle John followed us at home after I proposed to Jennie. They finally talked. Jennie met Aunt Michelle as well and his half brother. Everything went out well.

My parents and brothers also stayed with us in our humble abode after the proposal. Jen and I are so happy that our loved ones witnessed our cheesyyyness----i mean, just my cheesyyyness.
How can I control mysefl? Try to be in my place and fall in love with Jennie Kim.

Jennie went to our room already to take a rest and I was left downstairs with Uncle John. Bam, Sehun, Dad and Mom. My family went to their rooms after a while to rest since they drank a bit. Only Uncle John and I were left.

"I still can't believe, Uncle John. Your daughter, my first love is already my fiancé. I couldn't hold my tears back everytime I remember what happened earlier." I have been always comfortable talking to Uncle John. The first time I went to their house when we were young, I was so scared of him because he thought I was courting Jennie. But later on he kept on telling me to court Jennie because he doesn't like Jennie's suitors that time. He's really cool.

"I am so happy for you and Jen, Lis. I am proud of you for finally fighting for my daughter. Please don't give up on her, okay? Promise me you'll love her no matter what. And by the way, call me Dad." He said and I nodded.

"Yes Dad. I will do my best not to hurt Jennie." I told him.

We decided to go to our rooms already as I already miss Jennie. I want to hug my fiancé.

The lights were off when I entered our room so I assumed Jen has fallen asleep already. I didn't bother to turn the lights on because she might be disturbed.
My attention was caught when she turned on the lamp and I can't believe what I am seeing right now. Jennie, kneeling in bed wearing my white longsleeves as she unbottoned and removed from her body and threw to the floor.

And surprise! I don't only have Jennie for tonight. I have my Lucia.

Lucia.
Jennie's pornstar character from her erotic film that I kept on watching. She is really fuckin Lucia right now. She even wore her red lacy lingerie she used in the film.
Happy birthday and congratulations for a successful proposal, Lisa. You deserve this.

And in a snap, I am horny. Who wouldn't be if in front of you is Jennie Kim?

"Wow! Baby. You---you're so ho--". She didn't let me finish and commanded me to sit in the couch. "Sit on the couch, Lalisa."

I followed. Oh, so we're really role playing her film.

She laid her back on the bed. Arched her left leg and started to touch her thigh.
Her other hand caressing her boobs. Just like what I saw on Mi Amor. She is really doing it right. Exact. Precise.

"Remove your belt." She commanded. Of course, I followed this sexy kitten.

"Take off your clothes, Lisa. Every single cloth away from your body. Now."

Oh God. I can't help but moan already.

As soon as I removed everything, she started to lick her finger while she pushing down her g-string thong.

"Ugh. Fuck Jennie. I want to fuck you now." I can't control myself. She didn't mind me.

She position herself sitting on the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide, still licking her finger. What a view of her pink and shiny folds.
My cock is so hard already.