Lies and Secrets ~6~

Naomi's POV

When I woke up the next morning I had a huge headache even though I didn't drink that much.

Miyah was already up getting ready so I quickly went to the bathroom to brush my teeth,and decided I'd have a shower tonight.

As I was walking out the bathroom I figured I'd go check on Matt but, my heart sunk when I saw no one other than cassey kissing on him and I immediately rushed into miyah's room.

Had last night only been a joke to him?
Was I really just another one of his samples?

When she left I was already dressed and went to Matt's room.

(Pow!) "What the fuck Matt!", I yelled as I slapped him.

"What the hell Naomi what was that for?"

"Do you not remember last night or what you said to me?"

"He smirked, oh so you think you're special? I didnt mean anything I said last night I was drunk and horny."

"All I was trying to do was get in your pants."

"Stupid Bitch! I yelled smaking him again you really wanted to just get in my pants and take my virginity?!"

His eyes widened and he was about to say something but Miyah stormed in.

"What is going on in here?",she said.

Your brother is being a dick and he tried to use me, I yelled storming out the room and slamming his door.

"Oh my gosh Matt! You just cant seem to fucking leave her alone now look what you did!"

"COME ON MIYAH" I yelled from downstairs and only seconds later she was coming down and I quickly hopped in my car a drive off heading to school.

As I was driving I felt tears build up in my eyes but I would not let one tear drop from my face because, I realized that I just might've had feelings for matt and he fucked it up,he didn't deserve those tears.

"Calm down it's okay hunney." Miyah said. If he can't see that you are an amazing person that's on him.

When we pulled up to school I quickly pulled myself together because today was our first pep rally.

*5th period*

I was sitting in my theater class when alex texts me.

A: Hey you okay you seem off today?

N: no not really someone has just been a jerk to me.

A: would you like to go out with me tonight to take your mind off of it.

N: Thanks I would love too. :)

A: Okay then and also you look amazing today.

N: Thanks.

Alex was just so sweet and kind to me unlike matt so I decided to give him a shot.

After theatre class alex met up with me and we both walked to lunch and me, him, and miyah sat together.

I could feel his hand rubbing against my thigh under the table getting closer to my inner thigh and sensitive area.

I almost choked on my water when his hands went in my pants.

"Alex, we're at school right now", I whispered.

"Oh yeah almost forgot", he chuckled.

After lunch it was time for the pep rally so me and miyah went to the gym early just to get a little practice in.

"You feel any better?" She said.

"Yes, I feel perfect, and Matt can honestly suck my dick."

"Oop ok then " she said while laughing.

Our routine was seductive so I would just show Matt what he was missing.

"Ooo This should be fun" I said whith a grin on my face.

A few minutes went by and it was time first the cheerleaders introduced the football players and did their routine and then it was our turn.

I stepped onstage and I could feel matt watching me,but I didnt look him in the eyes instead I looked at alex.

When the song came on I looked up and gave alex a quick wink and started to dance.

Matt's POV
I couldn't believe Naomi was a virgin especially with a body like that.

I didnt want to say what I did earlier but I had a reputation to keep.

Anyways I took my seat In  the gym for the pep rally and she was supposed to perform so I sat in the front.

When she stepped on stage I was taken back by what she was wearing.

She was wearing a oversized shirt with spandex and heels with her big curly  hair hanging out, now all the girls were wearing the same thing but she stood out.

Then they started to dance and almost instantly I got a hard on me but I was furious when I saw her wink at alex and look and smile at him the whole time.

As if she knew what she did to me, and only if I hadn't been a dick.

With Cassey sitting beside me I began to kiss her but it wasn't like me and Naomi's  kiss.

I only did it to get Naomi's attention but she never even looked my way.

After she was done she ran up to alex and kissed him and he picked her up while they were kissing.

I shouldve been the one she was kissing, and I wouldve been if again I hadn't been a jerk.

That night she didnt come over and I was lowkey hurt but hey it wasn't even my fault.