Mistakes ~7~

Naomi's POV

It had been atleast 3 weeks since I had been over miyah's house and instead she would come over mine instead.

Nothing really happened during those weeks just dance competitions, grades, and I almost forgot the ignoring Matt as much as I can part.

I was really excited because spring break would start this weekend and me, miyah, and alex were going to miyah's beach house but instead we were going to the one in town.

"WAKE YO ASS UP", a muffled voice said to me but as I started to wake up I realized it was miyah ofcourse.

"Okay okay I'm up", I said to her. We both got up and brushed our teeth and stuff at the same time and ofcourse she was ready before me.

She was wearing a black long sleeve crop top and a printed skirt.

Since today was friday I decided I would dress up for school just for the fun of it

I went into my closet and found the perfect outfit.

It was a white tube top some plaid grey pants and clear heels and but ofcourse dress code so one I got to school I would put a Jean jacket on.

"Someone's in a good mood today"

"I really am for once in my life",I said with a smirk on my face.

To be honest I was feeling extra special because tonight I was going on a date with alex to a drive in movie.

He was just so sweet and he knew me so well.

"Come on slowass let's go I'm hungry and I need to feed me", Miyah said.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Fine I'm coming let's go."

"What do you have an appetite for?"I said taking a quick glance at her.

She smiled, "Well, I really want breakfast tacos."

"From where?"I paused.

"Oh fuck you Miyah" I said realizing she wanted to go to taco bell when she knew I hated it.