Permission ~23~

🎈Matt's POV🎈

I opened my eyes to find a peacefully sleeping naomi laying on top of me.

She was too beautiful for words but although this was amazing I had a real issue.

I needed to go somewhere before she woke up but how am I gonna get up without waking her up she was just so  alluring. Her prolonged blissful curly locks brushed against her face fixating on the tip of her nose. Her light breaths mocked the winds in springtime.

I know what we both wanted to do last night but I wanted her to be mine before I just explore all there is to her and I was confident that deep down she wanted me too moreover.

On the assumption that I did do this I wanted to do it right so I figured that I would head to her house in the antecedent morning so that we could all leave in time for Florida which made this the perfect time to do it.

I finally tried to attempt to get out of the bed without waking her up.

I laid one leg out of the cover and gently lifted her up and set her down next to the spot I was laying in then I slowly got up and quietly walked into the the bathroom.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly and then I stepped out of the bathroom and my eyes trailed on Naomi's body she looked adorable in my shirt eventhough she literally took all of my clothes but It made her smell like me.

I threw on a shirt and went to head downstairs but before I could step out of my room I ran right into Tyler.

Ofcourse.

"Oh hi matty poo how did ummm you guys sleep?," he asked while keeping his lips tightly sealed begging for his laugh to contain itself.

"Not today Tyler" , I said miffed at his words.

"Woah calm down did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?:

"No, I just have a lot of shit on my mind okay?"

"Yeah okay, hey did naomi say why she left yesterday," he asked with a slight curve still playing on his lips.

Ummm yea her younger sister had a seizure and she went to go visit her.

He tried to hide it but I saw the instant switch of emotions in his eyes as the words flowed out of my mouth.

Tyler was one who didn't like showing his true feelings but neither was I so that kind of explains why we're so close. He thought I didn't know but I know him better than anyone, Tyler always seemed to try and get closer to her and everytime he saw her in the hallways his eyes would light up and he thought no one notice but I did. Eventhough she was 16 and he was 18  he still fell for her but the real question is did she feel the same way?

"Is she umm okay?,"he asked me but I could've sworn I heard fear in his voice for a slight second.

"Ummmm she didn't tell me but I'll let you know, I'm guessing she is because naomi came back."

"Oh..okay," he said as he started to walk downstairs followed by me.

"Matt where are you going again?:

"Oh I'm going to her house real quick why?"

"Uhhh can I maybe come?"

"Awwww look who's falling in love now."

"Shut it"

"Alright alright," I say while putting my hands up in surrender.

"Well can I?"