Good Times ~24~

⚠️18+ Scene Warning⚠️

Note: They are just teenagers I didn't want it to be too freaky so sorry,but then again this is wattpad so.

🦋Naomi's POV🦋

"Wow so while I was huddled up playing board games with nate you and matt were getting it on."

"Uh no we just..okay maybe."

"Not only did y'all do that but he gave you a freaking hickey?"

I nodded my head in embarrassment.

"And now you don't know how to cover it up?"

"Yes that's literally what I just said kaila."

"Well good thing we're gonna be gone for about a week so it has time to fade but dang Matt can suck a neck nai you want some makeup?"

"Ummm yeah sure."

"Okay", she says while dabbing my neck with a little foundation.

"You better be glad we wear the same shade of makeup because you would've been dead,"she says while putting her makeup back in her bag.

"Yea I'm aware of that now anyways do you want me to help you finish packing?"

"Yes sure let's hurry up also let's make a promise."

"Okay what is it?"

"We stick together no matter what okay?"

"Okay promise",I say as we link our pinkies together.

"Okay so what should I bring?"

"Well it's hot in florida so let's start with outfits you could wear."

"Okay so I have few dresses that I'm guaranteed to bring them."

...

After I helped makaila I got my bag together and we both trailed downstairs with our duffle bags.

Mine was from dance and makaila's was from volleyball and she was a beast at it so ofcourse she brought her volleyball and knee pads.

"You guys ready?",we ask them but my eye catches miyah and jaz sitting down as well.

"Yep let's hit the road!",they all say in unison.

"Hold up wait!,"my dad says.

"What papa", I sigh knowing exactly where this is going.

"Hey don't grow up so fast I just wanna say goodbye to my two baby girls before they leave."

"Now, nai make sure you keep an eye on your sister and be sure that she takes her medicine every morning-"

" Okay dad I think we get",makaila says.

"Alright now give us a hug before you guys leave," our mom says.

"Okay love you guys,see you when we get back," I say as we all walk out of the  door waving them goodbye.

"So who's going with who?,"Miyah asks.

"Well I was gonna go with n-" Matt says but is then cut off by makaila.

"I call riding with naomi and Matt can just ride with Tyler."

"Alright then let's hit the road Jack," Tyler says.

"Oh miyah don't forget to send me the address to the beach house so I can put it in the GPS just in case."

"Oh yeah for sure now let's have some fun on the road."

We all laugh as we get inside of our cars.
.....
It had been about 5 hours since we had started driving and we had about 2 hours left to go since we were coming from south Carolina.