2020 year message

Hello people reading this! So what to say...what to say...first off...don't continue reading. Please. For the love of Iwaizumi Hajime and our lord and savior Asahi. Please don't continue. Just pull a "I'm Jared,19" and leave. This one shot book was written when I was in the sixth grade and in my Voltron phase. I strongly advise you not to read the reason I will be passing away. Instead go read my friends Tomtord story /totally not my blackmail for her/Hanahaki7582 . Though I'd like to thank you all for the support and comments you had given to me though it was crappy writing. I don't know what sixth grader me expected from this but I know for sure it wasn't for it to blow up this big to where 96k people read it! Unfortunately....thankfully...I won't be posting anymore chapters onto this Oneshot book. As much as I love klance I have drifted from it and onto to different shows, I know I promised different things but I've seriously lost the motivation and the will to write anymore chapters onto this. In the long run, thank you all again for sticking with me though this. Now anyone new. Turn back, the writing is so so so so so so so so so bad. I teared up in agony from reading it.

Sayonara,
- Iwaizumis_thick_arms