Advice from loki𓆙

It was a usual Saturday for Peter, he was in the tower sitting with his family, in the living room.

Suddenly there was a loud thud coming from the roof. "Ah that must be point break, I've been expecting him!" Tony (Peter's adopted dad), exclaimed, jumping up from his seat to welcome his royal teammate.

As the lift opened, Thor came out, Loki following. All the Avengers, apart from Peter, prepared to fight.

"Hey, Uncle Loki and Uncle Thor" Peter shouted walking over to give him a hug.

"Pete get away from him, he's dangerous!"
Steve warned Peter.

"He was dangerous but it wasn't his fault." Peter reassured them.
"Peter here is right, my brother has changed his ways!"

The Avengers let their bodies relax. "Hang on though, how do you know Loki?" Natasha asked him with raised eyebrows.

"Well... remember when you where on that 2 week mission a couple of months ago, well Thor happened to come with Loki and we chatted and he's actually really cool, after I calmed down."

Tony slowly walked over to his son "Really, Loki is cool?" Tony questioned.
"Yeah, but never ask for advice" Peter chuckled.

Flashback

Peter was sitting in the lounge, binge watching friends, whilst on a call with ned, a distressed look on his face, when he heard the elevater coming up. He was told no one was going to be home today. He jumped up from his seat, jumped on the ceiling and crawled over to the elevater ready to crash down onto the enemy (or so he thought).

The doors opened and Peter dropped down on the person below, covering the person's eyes. He then looked to the other person, ready to web him, but he stopped when he saw who it was. He quickly jumped of the person's head releasing them.

"Man of spiders what are you doing to my brother?" Thor asked confused.

"Oh sorry Uncle Thor I thought you were somone coming to kidnap me, oh and sorry..... Wait.... Loki!" He shouted, backing up to the wall so far he reached the corner of the ceiling.
"Please don't hurt me, Loki" Peter pleaded, whilst Thor slowly walked over to the terrified boy.

"Calm down Peter, my brother won't harm you." Thor said in a rational tone, he then waited for Peter to come down, which he did eventually.

Loki slowly walked forward and put a hand out "Hello Peter, I am sorry I scared you" Peter slowly shook his hand.

"I am so sorry Mr Loki, I didn't know you weren't still dangerous, I am Peter Parker. " Peter smiled. "Nice to meet you?"

After the introduction they all sat down, talking and laughing for hours.
Loki then said, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but you did not seem very content earlier, is there anything I can do to aid you?"

"Well, I'm not great, actually... Uncle Loki, can I have some advice?" Peter asked. Peter found out that Loki wanted to be called Uncle like his brother, so he had called him Uncle Loki ever since.

"A knife" Loki replied far too quickly.

"Better advice?"

"Two knives"

Peter couldn't take it, so he burst out laughing, Thor joining. Loki was now confused "Peter, brother, what are you laughing at?" Loki asked unsurely.

"Brother that was the worst advice ever." Thor laughed, and with that Loki joined in with their giggles.

End of flashback

"Well I may not be great at advice" Loki laughed with Thor and Peter at the memory.

And there stood the Avengers, who had missed out on hearing the worst advice ever.

(But at least we got to hear it)

Hope you enjoyed the first one shot.
Mini bids out ♥︎
(edited by Bids)