You Don't Feel The Same /Romanogers.ᜊ

(Not actually sure if Nat can get drunk, but for the sake of this, lets pretend 😂)

Another full glass of vodka downed by the Russian spy. "Nat, I think that's enough to drink now" Steve said, taking the (almost) empty bottle out of reach from the redhead. Natasha shook her head.

"I did not come to this stupid Stark party to go home sober" She stated, making Steve chuckle, he probably would have done the same 𝒊𝒇 he had been able to get drunk.

"C'mon Nat, let's get you to your room" He told her pulling her off her stool, supporting her weight so she can at least attempt to walk in a straight line.

Once they got to Natasha's room, Steve grabbed her some clothes and told her to change. "Here, got you some water." He said, placing the water on the bedside table.

"Nahhh, I don't need it stevie" Natasha giggled prodding his chest.

"Natasha, you need to drink some water" Steve stated, sitting her on the bed and passing her the water. After she sipped some, she put it down pulling Steve down to sit next to her.

"I need to tell you something I haven't told anybodyyy, I loooove steve, he's amazzing" She stopped to hiccup. "Sssshhh, don't tell Steve. "

Steve couldn't believe what he just heard, does she 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 love me?? No she couldn't. "No you don't Nat, you are just talking nonsense, you won't even remember this when you're sober. I love you, but you don't feel the same. " He said sighing. Nat looked at him, confused but angry.

"Yes I do, I love Steven Grant Rogers and nothing will change that!"

"Now Nat, let's get you to bed." Steve said, pulling the covers up, telling her to lay down. He was about to go and lay on the sofa, but a hand grabbed him by the wrist.

"Stay" She whispered. He nodded, and gently moved her to the other side so he could lie next to her.

"Night Natasha" he whispered, kissing her forehead gently before he fell asleep.

Steve woke up and felt a weight on his chest, he looked down to see Natasha's head on his chest and her legs intertwined with his. Steve blushed, could she get any cuter? After a couple of minutes Natasha started to wake up.

"Hey soldier" Natasha greeted

"Hey Nat, feeling better?" She nodded

"I hope I didn't do anything stupid yesterday. " Steve blushed

"Um well, just some nonsense that wouldn't be true, but apart from that you were ok... Yeah." He stated "I wish it were true" He mumbled. Natasha looked up at him and leaned in.

"Good thing it was true then." She whispered before closing the gap.

Steve was surprised but he kissed back, the kiss at first was sweet but then it turned more passionate. Natasha cupped one of his cheeks and the other one made it's way to his blond hair, Steve's hand snaked around her waist whilst the other one supported her head. Soon they pulled apart for air. Steve blushed.

"If this is what happens when I get drunk, I need to do it more often ." Natasha laughed.

"And I will make sure i'm there." He smiled and kissed her again.

And that is how Romanogers began.

___________________
Mini bids ♥︎