Spiders and Supersoldiers

Nat tired from her recent mission, made her way to the Avengers lounge. Steve taking one look at the Spy, stood up and pointed to where he had been sitting. Despite her mood, she found herself smiling at the supersoldier. Blushing slightly, Steve inquired about her day. (All of this occurred while Tony raised his eyebrows from the kitchen, where he so happened to observe this interaction.)

Some time later, Peter walked in and launched himself onto the couch. Laughing, Natasha said "Seems like you had a great day."

"Oh yeah, it was perfect..."

"Why, what happened Pete?" Steve asked with a concerned look.

"Flash."

Nat stood up. "Right, where does this kid live? Nobody is allowed to mess with any of the people I care about!" She didn't stop to let him answer, simply gesturing for him to follow her. As she got to the door, Steve took her arm, ignoring her protests, and dragged her back to the sofa.

"Neither of you are going to this kids house. Nat, I'm sorry you had a bad day, but beating up a child, no matter if he deserves it or not, will not help you or Pete. And Peter, there are other things we can do, for one thing, you could speak to a teacher or to fellow classmates who can back you up. Does that sound alright to you two?" The two in question simply nodded.

After a while, Peter got up to go with Tony to his lab. Before Tony left however he grinned at the two heroes, who were now sat rather close, and said "Congratulations Steve, a new wife and stepson in the same day. You can only be his stepdad, I'm sorry, but Pete's my actual kid." Steve simply stared in complete embarrassment.

"I... Uhh... Wait... No, I didn't..."

"Are you saying you haven't thought of that already?"

"I never said that. Wait, that's not what I meant!" Smiling as wide as he possibly could, Tony winked and closed the door on Steve and Nat.

Steve turned to Nat and sheepishly said "Well... Um. I'll just go." Nat smiled.

"You aren't going anywhere yet." She whispered before leaning into him.

Hope you liked it, any ideas welcome! Check out my other fanfiction's "Imperfectly, perfect" (Lucaya, Girl meets World) and my Joshaya oneshots (Also Girl meets world.). And please check out my original story "Never Say Neverland" (A modern twist on Peter Pan). Mini Bids and I, will also be doing Miraculous Oneshots. I may also write a Marichat full story, depending on what you guys want. Video above of Peter being 😍😍😍to brighten your day, hope it does,

And for gosh sakes...

Watch your language!

Bids Xx