TᕼᗩT ᔕᗰIᒪᗴ

People have different smiles, all special in there own ways. There are some that will make your heart beat faster and make your mind  go crazy.

To Natasha Steve's smile did just that. It made her forget about everything and just be lost in the moment. It brightened her day no matter how bad it was. Every time it made her fall deeper in love with him.

She never admitted to being in love with him for she was scared he would reject her.After all 'Love is for children' Just that saying they told her in the red room brought shivers.

Right now she was sitting in the in the lounge  staring into nowhere.
"Hey nat,you ok?" Steve asked walking up to her. She was suprised she hadn't noticed him come in. 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵.

She nodded,"Just the usal" Steve bent down and enclosed her in a warm embrace.

"Why are you up?" She questioned him.

"The same, nightmare, me getting trapped in Ice.It just feels so real but I'm glad it happened. " Natasha patted next to her on the sofa. He gladly sat down and continued to hug her."And why's that?" she questioned him.
"Well I wouldn't have had you" he realised he messed up "and the others" He added. She smirked and then got lost in thought again.

"Wanna talk about it?" Steve asked not pressuring her, that was another thing  she loved about him, he minded his own business.

"The usal, red room killing everyone I love and saying that I know love is for children and yet still fell. "she told him with a sad  small smile

Steve rubed her back "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere,nor are the other lot, plus they can't take the world's mightest heroes down. " he reassured her,she laughed at his comment

After a while he put on f.r.i.e.n.d.s. And  he watched her smile and laugh at the screen. "I love that smile" he said before blushing when he realised he said it out loud . She looked at him and grinned. "I love yours too, you know"

"Well, well, well I told you, clint hand it over! " Tony said from the kitchen. Clint frowned and handed over an £100 pound note. 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴 ?

"How long have you been there?" steve said looking at them.

"Long enough to know your in love" Clint teased.

A small blush made it's way to Steve's cheeks. "I um... fine I can't deny I love her but she doesn't lo-" he was cut off by Nats lips on his.They slowly parted because of the need for air.Steve was still in shock of what happened.

"Don't say I don't love you back because you would be a lie and we don't want Captain America lying, now do we." she smirked.

______________
ᕼᗴY ᔕO ᔕOᖇᖇY ᖴOᖇ ᑎOT ᑌᑭᒪOᗩᗪIᑎᘜ ᖴOᖇ ᗩ ᗯᕼIᒪᗴ ᗯᗴ'ᖇᗴ  ᗷOTᕼ ᑭᖇᗴTTY ᗷᑌᔕY .ᗩᑎYᗯᗩY I ᕼᗩᐯᗴ'ᑎT ᕼᗩᗪ ᗩ ᑕᕼᗩᑎᑕᗴ TO ᑭOᔕT ᗷᑌT TᕼIᔕ Oᑎᗴ Iᔕ ᖴIᑎᗩᒪY ᖇᗴᗩᗪY,IT'ᔕ ᔕTIᒪᒪ ᑎOT ᗴᗪITᗴᗪ TᕼO.
ᗰIᑎI ᗷIᗪᔕ OᑌT ♡