PS. I Love You / 𝑪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 ♡

Clint was bored, like really bored, so he decided to go talk to Natasha. He found her sat in the kitchen "Hey tash, what book you reading?" She looked up at him.

"PS. I love you." She answered. But with only one hearing aid in, all he heard was...

"... I love you" He smirked.

"I knew you'd admit it at some point. Love you too Nat." Natasha's eyes widened

"You love me Barton"

"Well,yeah... You said it first though!" He said indignantly. "You still didn't answer my question, what book are you reading?"

Natasha smiled "Nevermind the book, have you got your hearing aids in?"

"One, the other one is in my pocket, it ran out." Nat glanced at the man across the table.

"The battery's are in the drawer behind you, Tony stocked them up last night"

After Clint put the other hearing aid in Natasha got up and walked over to him. She pecked him on the lips and walked away "For your information, the book was called PS. I love you." She said grinning as she left the room.

Clint stood frozen in the middle of the room, with a bemused look on his face, wondering what on earth just happened.

________________________
𝒽ℴ𝓅ℯ 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℯ𝓃𝒿ℴ𝓎ℯ𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓉 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓽.
ℳ𝒾𝓃𝒾 ℬ𝒾𝒹𝓈 ꨄ