28~ Into a Faun

"Everyone run. Darkness is upon us. Run if you want to save your life." -Man on the bus.
ʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

Shit!

I shall note to myself not to take a sprint after this as I take dashes away from the large ship I was previous taking the job of bait. It seems to me that with my taking on the job of bait, I had been signing my own death sentence.

Three nights ago did the aliens decide how to get me to infiltrate the ship where we will be starting the war.

How they planned to get me onto the ship irked me. A particularly dumped and restricted area in Seoul did they reside-ships, ammunitions, gue, aliens. Everything. They did take me.

Surprisingly, the invading aliens have been abducting humans for the purpose of research. Not only the scientists that have been going on projects but inhabitants also. Declaration for war came to notice when a bombing had occurred. However, humans being the ignorant people they were, decided to take it as a normal happening.

The mother board was big and spacious itself. Thousands of solider aliens filled and committed to the place. Technicians of their sort operates the operable and worker carried cargos to their respective allocations; they prepared for invasion.

However, on the other side of the battle field, we the inhabitants stayed happy and filled to the brim of safety. We to them, were inconsequentia. The humans in the ship that has been abducted, worked as slaves purposefully to get the invasion up and running while some were scared as they looked.

Unlike the ones that kidnapped me for information, these ones were not joking. As they worked, stoic was their faces. Their entire appearance told me thay they weren't afraid to kill those slack at work. I let my eye widen when an Alien of the higher ranking slashed the cheeks of a human being who objected to filling out orders.

Obligatory, I wondered instantly why incredulous job to help the invasion not succeed. My mind wondered if the alien-men's intentions were to end my life quicker and Yuri might have been part of the plan.

I wasted no time when I'd been dumped into the ship carelessly by a female outer world. A careful look around got me familiar with the large space almost instantly.

Immediately I had succeeded with infiltrating the mother board ship of the outer worlds, I planted the chip which started to blink. My best guess was that it was a bomb. The timer went off beeping then my purpose on the mother ship was figured out.

Frantic, I with no delay, took the opportunity to getting out of there in time before I become food for the angry species. Definitely security being tight on the ship and all outer worlds hot on my tail, it became impossible to run nor hide. I had to use a weapon called hammer at the very most.

I resulted to using the stealth mechanism Hoseok romantically taught me to escape the ship. But that wasn't enough to stop their chasing me. Unfortunately, the aliens were far from my place of capture. Nevertheless, I was advised to keep on running for the timed bomb would go off and destroy the ship.

For the humans on the ship, I had been assured of their safety for the bomb had some nuclear radiation that could harm only aliens close enough. It was dangerous but not deadly. Let's just say for humans, it was like a whoosh of air and for aliens, it was like fire erupting.

Getting to the main city, I begin to shake with tremor as I enter an ally.

"What took you so long?" I hear Yugyeom's voice from beside me. I tiredly don't fret as to how instantly he's come here.

"I ran into a bit of trouble." I let out breathlessly.

"Are you okay though?"

Calm. He's voice sounds calm. Yugyeom's, in all the years I'd work with him, I've never heard his voice come out calm or soft. I divert my attentive gaze from the floor to Yugyeom. A gasp cascades from my throat and I stand wearily to him.

He isn't Yugyeom. His face breaks and his form materializes into a woodland creature with a pointed leg and ears. To put it mildly, he materializes into a faun. He hasn't been Yugyeom all along definitely. Yugyeom would never be aesthetic to meeting aliens. He wouldn't work with one because he'd be to scared to do so; he'd be afraid they'd eat his brains out.

Wait, he/it planned it with us. If he planned it with us, that would me it was all a trap. A degenerate plan to trap us. Was the timer bomb even a bomb?

Stealthily, I dash away from the ally and run into the main road. Even with a safe zoar with the pedestrians, it didn't stop it from chasing me. The people back away in fear when a roaring cry of disparity is heard. They start their own sprint.

A ring forms in the cloud making us all stop to look. The ring turn to a horizontal line with purplish brown attache to it's borderline. Beneath the core of the earth's crust, an earthquake erupts making us let out a cascading sound of surprise. A sort of opening formulates in the borderline and when it opens, space comes to earth.

The galaxy, opens the door for mother ships from the outer space to come into earths up most atmosphere. Wailing sounds make shifts to shrilling into our ears, we try to block out the sounds.

All though we don't attempt a movement in shock. And that's when I knew: this isn't a movie.

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝▿◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited