21~Each other

˖°ूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈूʚ̴̶ .̠ ʚ̴̶ ूƈ

The banging in my head is non-ceasing as I make remember what was said to me during my course of being kidnapped

The banging in my head is non-ceasing as I make remember what was said to me during my course of being kidnapped. It has been bugging me what is being imagined in my head which I describe as— non pleasant.

If so that the alien-men were to have been passing by when my parents' ship was being attacked, why couldn't they help. More so, if yes their jobs are to help numerous planets out of captivity, why did they blandly ignore astronauts in distress?

"Why?" I repeat. It hasn't been two hours of my waking up, but the amount of deceit I feel, laces through my voice.

The men are scattered in the hospital bedroom to having a guilty look exasperated on their faces— Namjoon seated on a chair not far from my bed, Jin and Hoseok equipped with standing by a corner, Taehyung by the door, Jungkook alongside Jimin nowhere in site, and finally Yoongi, resting on an armchair.

I had awoken with a grudge which I have been advised not to keep for the sake of my mental health. If someone decides to write a story about me, I'd like they end with; 'and her mental health was tarnished' because that's what my mental health has been made...tarnished.

"We were running," Yoongi begins. "When we discovered that an attack was being turned on the people of earth, we made preparations to combat and travel to earth- help without honors nor being seen is the way we work."

"Then why wasn't I told before?" I ask.

"We were careful not to relinquish any more information other than the fact that we have counter regulations; afraid of the fact that you or your associates would be like the last human we squatted with."

They've been to earth before? Sensing my confusing, Jin hastily picks up where Yoongi had currently left off, "We came to earth indeed but when the human saw us and we relinquished that much information on our selves, yes he accepted us to stay in his abode, we got along. But nevertheless, he reported us once the authorities of ours got to him."

"We were captured and taken back to our home planet for a hardened sort of judgement. Punitive labour to feat about."

"Feat?" I placed. "Whatever does feat have to do with punitive labour?"

"In our sort of prison cell," responded Namjoon. "those who akin to a counter regulation different from those laid down, are made to chose their perceive."

I listened to how they were made to choose their perceive— whatever that is.

"We fought," Taehyung spoke smoothly.