Drafted Summary: Relic Of Dwimmer

[Yes, I never run out of juice and I have come again, with a new book—okay, not new per se since I have had it released for a few days now. Still, here is a shameless promotion]

Times are counting on the Lands of Zuluberg at the annual festivity of the yeast

Times are counting on the Lands of Zuluberg at the annual festivity of the yeast. Materializing their minds into skillful and intellectual beings that are to be connected with the ancestors, students of dwimmer blood.

☽✧ ✦ ✧☾
Jziu is a girl of youth, confidence, bravery with her inquisitiveness still intact.  Her main goal is to be best at whatever she does, no matter what stands as a hindrance—her heritage, unmanned contour, her skin color, her ways of difference.

She is made to venture after her master, Yoongi, after a choosing of him, through illusions, a forest with no deep end and a pack of lycanthrope. She feels as though he has not a single liking towards her judging from his cold attitude towards her on their first encounter.

Yoongi is a man who's abilities are defined as prestidigitation by the council. His action bring about fights, questions, arguments amidst his responsibilities. He runs on a philosophy which puts others in the line of danger.

A mystery of dominance, ignorance, arrogance, rudeness, ancestral beliefs, heritage, color, lucid dreams with paid consequences, showmanship.

The only thing that proves difficult is the enemy living within them.

[And yes, we're over with my shameless promotion. I hope you'll all tag along and journey this adventure with me. 'I really just sound so dora the explorer right now. Surely, few of you might have seen the book posted on my account, others, nah! I update every other day.]