Prologue

"The stars we are given. The constellations we make. That is to say, stars exist in the cosmos, but constellations are the imaginary lines we draw between them, the readings we give the sky, the stories we tell." ~ Rebecca Solnit
°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

Prior to the times when we started studying the intergalactic realm,

Intergalactic travel has been a hypothetical crewed or uncrewed travel between galaxies.

Due to the enormous distances between our own galaxy and even its closest neighbors-tens of thousands to millions of light-years-any such venture would be far more technologically demanding than even interstellar travel.

Intergalactic distances are roughly a hundred-thousandfold greater than their interstellar counterparts.

The technology required to travel between galaxies is far beyond humanity's present capabilities, and currently only the subject of speculation, hypothesis.

However, theoretically speaking, there is nothing to conclusively indicate that intergalactic travel is impossible.

Except now. Exceptions are to be made. Astronauts and researchers will be the of liberty to travel out of our galaxy -milky way. They have worked and worked to obtain this ranking in the team of astronauts to gave made it this far.

The technology are right and they are working. Discoveries are soon to be made and it'll be because of these team. But it is a beta. A beta. It's a beta.

There are several hypothesized methods of carrying out such a journey, and to date several academics have studied intergalactic travel in a serious manner.

The extraterrestrial or alien is any extraterrestrial lifeform; a lifeform that did not originate on Earth. The word extraterrestrial means "outside Earth". The first published use of extraterrestrial as a noun occurred in 1956, during the Golden Age of Science Fiction.

Science fiction aliens are both metaphors and real possibilities. One can probe the nature of humanity with aliens that by contrast illustrate and comment upon human nature.

Still, as evidenced by widespread belief in alien visitors and efforts to detect extraterrestrial radio signals, humans also crave companionship in a vast, cold universe and aliens may represent hopeful, compensatory images of the strange friends we have been unable to find.

Thus, aliens will likely remain a central theme in science fiction until we actually encounter them.

That's bring a formulated question: 'Do Aliens really do exist?'

The topic of Aliens, have always been a mischievous story children tell to children. A lie of a fantasy that is written in a book. A grapple of a hook that is visible for the facts of lies. A boomerang that can't backfire.

The truth on who was first to discover the existence of the aliens is unknown. It often made me believe that the existence and storyline of Aliens is just a old fantasy tale-indeed.

There -since the 1900's -have been reported cases of scientist being taken and never coming back. Research has therefore proceeded to be conducted proven no avail. Either the scientists' existence were wiped off or, they were abducted."

When often we look at the constellation from earth, did we find that everything looked like a smudge on the lenses. It felt euphorically relieving to see a shooting star. We'd make a wish.

I work for the team of NASA as a scientist. Often what was worth sacrificing was a lot. Our sanity for example. If one didn't have a strong gut, the amount of things seen each day is enough to drive crazy.

Literally speaking of gut though.

The cringe worthy experience. My father is part of one of the astronauts that will be exploring space in a few and my mother, she's the pilot.

News reached earth that there has been some friendly neighbors making their way into our solar system. To me, it sound rather intriguing but it also sounds so deviant.

There should be no more life in the entire existence other than the humans. Could it be that the once lost researchers have found their way back home? Or- no it can't be possible.

It's been a whole fantasy tale since the beginning of time. Something to ginger us up. Get us to sleep and wake us up with a belief that they do exist.

When it comes to depicting aliens on-screen, we've come a long way from little green men with bulbous heads and jet-black tea-saucer eyeballs.

Cinematic aliens have assumed every shape and size, from the gorilla-suit-and-diving-bell monster creature in Robot Monster to the blue-skinned felines of Avatar to the million species of the Star Wars universe.

Giving alien characters such varied and foreign characteristics preserves their key trait - the feeling of unfamiliarity.

But wait, Aliens don't exist, do they?

°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°°˖✧◝◜✧˖°

[A/N]
Unedited

[A/N] Unedited