Chapter 19

David desired to know who dolche brothers were and realised the only person pertaining the information was pops so he decided to head back to Knicks.

"I'm going to go see him again. I think I need to ask him what's happening."

"No you shouldn't go there. Dolche brothers could be outside and they can kill you for god's sake " Kate shrieked.

"Stop it. I don't need a babysitter and don't follow me around. I don't need you to be in trouble because of me."

"Stop being so rude. I care about you. But you never seem to understand. "

"Again I don't need your care."

"I've had at it with you and your attitude. Burn in HELL. " Kate was loud. She went to security guard

"If you see this man do not let him in."

David was amused at her gesture. But maybe he was taking her for granted. But without giving it much thought he decided to head back to Knicks.

"See you around kate."

Kate didn't spare another look and left.

David drove back to Knicks. He was experiencing some kind of an uneasiness. He got in pops seemed to be in a better condition. He noticed David walking in and smiled.

"You're back. "

"Yes I am and guess what. "

"What? "

"Dolche brothers did it. That's what Richard thinks but I don't trust that man"

"Maybe he is right. That's why I couldn't defend myself and it all happened so fast."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't remember alot from the scene but one of the guys was wearing their signature D hoodie. Now that I think of it they could've done it. "

David aspired to know so he stayed silent.

"Boys could you guys give me and David a moment. We need to talk."

All of them emptied the room.

"Why did you ask them to leave?"

"Because this is very confidential information."

"And why do you trust me with it? You don't even know me that long."

"Because I know when I look into your eyes I see an honest man. I see somebody that values relations and puts people over money. I don't see it with them boys."

"Sure go on. "

"So you'll have to understand everything bit of what I am going to say. "

"Dolche brothers are not just two or three. Its a group of maybe 15-20 men or women. Nobody has seen their faces or heard their voices. You can only recognise them by their signature hoodie like I mentioned. I don't even know how many of them exist or how they work,  they're a very close knit group and are an extremely secretive organisation that runs operations for both mafia and the government. "

"So what do they have to do with you?"

"That is exactly what I'm not aware of. But if Richard mentioned it was them then maybe they'll kill me someday soon."

"Why do they wanna do that?"

"That Is something neither me nor Richard can tell you. Nobody knows and  even if one person from the group tries to spill information he or she just disappears mysteriously."