Chapter 20

Now the Dolche brother's didn't like anyone knowing their secret and always kept tabs on what was happening in the market. They already knew who was expecting their arrival. But they liked to agitate the anticipators. They took joy in watching these sudden shock reactions and then slowly killing them after that. You'd call them a sadistic party seeking pleasure from people's miseries and you would be right.

Brother 2- "when are we going to carry out pop's execution?"

"Brother 1- "It should be done by today evening.."

Brother 2"why are we killing him?"

Brother 1- "I think it has to something to do with boss. But we can't talk about it or we'll be killed before him "

Brother 2 - "You're right. Let's prepare ourselves?"

Brother 1- "Yes always remember. Shock them first then fire bullets so they don't have alot of time to defend themselves."

Brother 2- "oh I wouldn't forget. But he already knows we're coming so it's not going to be much of a shocker.

Brother 1- "ofcourse they do. But they don't know how or when. "

Brother 2- "You don't mean.. "

Brother 1- "Stop talking. Let's go. We have to finish our thing to get paid. "

Brother 2- "I don't like killing people. "

Brother 1- " I know .. "

"Brother 2- " I fucking love it. "

They beamed at eachother and made their ways out preparing to carry out the execution. Brother 2 was petrified of pops's stature and always wanted to know how it would feel to kill a man this big. He couldn't contain his excitement.

They knew if they'd dress in their signature style they'd be far from killing him. So they decided to go in-cognito. That way nobody would expect their arrival.

They arrived at the back of Knick's and made sure they weren't being viewed. Brother 1 avoided any funny outfits and stuck to his signature black t-shirt and brother 2 had a funny personality so the dressing was as you'd expect. It was too hard to guess what was happening with the dress.

They got in and pretended that they'd come for a couple of beers. Both of them ordered a handful of drinks. Nobody had suspected it was them. Afterall Knicks has funny looking crowd coming over all the time. Who would have thought.

Brother 1 was supposed to stay in the front and avoid any troubles from outside. Brother 2 was supposed to go inside and do the killing. Brother 1 wanted to do it but he insisted.

Two hours had passed you wouldn't sense anything wrong with the place. There wasn't even enough security. They were inquistive as to why pops had the least security. It made brother 2's urge to kill him grow more.

Brother 2- "okay I'm just gonna go pee. I'll be right back "

Brother 1- "yes. Be back soon."

Now dolche brother had understood the exact map of the place. They were aware of where pops would be right now. Brother 2 slipped away from the bartender's eyes and went right inside where he knew he'd be expecting pops or perhaps vice versa.

He got in and took out his gun from under his sock. When he noticed a bright boy sitting by pops. He thought to himself. Killing two instead of one. Boss is going to be so happy.

The boy was David. He was there so he could enjoy some moments with with pops.

"Who are you?"

"Angel of death "