17*

⚠️ trigger warning: drug/alcohol abuse ⚠️
the picture above is Casey's instagram post :)
-
-
-
-
-

Things were positively not okay.

Jonathan appeared in class as little as possible, and his grades were slowly starting to decline. He spent every waking moment stoned out of his mind, drunk, or a mix of the two. He was laying on his bed, eyes heavy and bright red from freshly smoking.

Not only was he skipping class, but he was skipping therapy as well. His therapist had called him several times, and left him many voicemails. At first they were calm, but then they slowly got more panicked.

It was only two in the afternoon, and Schlatt was bored. He was mindlessly scrolling through his social media and fighting off the urge to binge eat or sleep the rest of the day. His eyebrows raise and he sees a new post from Casey, who looks incredible.

Smirking, Schlatt decides to text Casey. The two had been low-key flirting for around two weeks now, but neither of them had committed to anything. Jonathan would swipe up on her snapchat stories and compliment her and Casey would send him subtle relationship memes on instagram. They're flirting went from genuinely complimenting each other to making sexual jokes back and forth.

Jonathan: listen

Jonathan: i'm high as shit and you're hot as fuck, wanna hang?

Casey: yours or mine?

Twenty minutes later, and Casey is there. She's wearing the same outfit as in her post, which makes Schlatt's cheeks warm up. After some small talk the couple had somehow ended up in a steamy makeout sesh.

Jonathan's hands roamed her body, squeezing her thighs and grazing her chest. Casey had one had wrapped around his neck, wrist flicked up and entangled in his hair. The other was inside his shirt, softly feeling Jonathan's chest.

The sound of a key opening the door cause the pair to pull apart quickly, attempting to act casual as Cooper opened the door and sauntered in. He had a bag of groceries, which meant he had spent way too much on food for their munchies. "Oh shit, did I interrupt something?"

"Maybe." Casey teased, pecking Schlatt's blushing cheek. "Coop, when are you gonna get me stoned as fuck?"

Smirking, Cooper held up his dab pen. He tosses it to Casey who examined it before taking a large hit from it. She held in the smoke for as long as possible, almost regretting the decision as she coughed heavily. Schlatt laughed as she passed the pen to him, still trying to control her coughs.

The trio took turns hitting the pen before they all laid in bed, too high to move. Casey was sat on Schlatt's lap, arm slung around his neck as she shared a zebra cake with him. Cooper was sprawled across his small bed, hood pulled tight around his head. Only his puffed and red eyes could be seen.

Casey pulled out her phone, as she hadn't responded to any of her friends for what seemed like hours. She snapped pictures of the food in her hand before deciding to take a cute picture with Jonathan. Might as well establish something between them, right?

Turning to Jonathan, Casey whispered in his ear. "Can I post a picture of us on my story?"

Schlatt nodded before pressing his dry lips to her own. They both had cotton mouth like crazy, but they still enjoyed roaming each others mouths. After a while Cooper threw a pillow at them, causing the pair to laugh.

"Cooper, take a picture of me and J for my storyyyyy." Casey begged, tossing her phone towards the wavy-haired boy. He obliged, even making sure that he had the right filter, per Casey's request.

Jonathan held up the dab pen and Casey held up the nearly empty box of zebra cakes. She was still sitting his lap, arm wrapped around his shoulder. Cooper saved the photo, giggling as he snapped a picture of the now kissing pair. Casey squealed as she saw the picture.

With Jonathan's approval, Casey posted several pics of the pair to Instagram

With Jonathan's approval, Casey posted several pics of the pair to Instagram. Schlatt saw the notification and smiled. They were official now.

'caseyann: partner in crime 🤤😈 @.jschlatt

          jschlatt: it's a crime to be that hot
         cscoop: pic creds, hoe

-

its officiaalllllll

how do you think minx will react ?

also, obvs the pics are just for reference lololol but i really wanted to make casey a baddie and get a lil latino representation there :)

hope you enjoyed!

lmk how the chapter is !! dont forget to vote n comment pls