Chapter 16

The car ride was silent. I could tell they didn't want to say anything to scare me. But that was already done. "Hey guys what we gonna do for our little party" I asked making them laugh at the face I made in the mirror.

"Well I thought maybe just some movies if that's cool" Tyler said watching the road

"I'm down" I said looking to Keaton who of course "Only if I can pick"

"Bro you picked last time" Tyler whined

"So your movies are shitty" Keaton argued

"No the other guys is not shitty"

"Yes it is"

"No it's better than the crap you pick"

"How so?"

"Really dude last time you made me watch Dumb and Dumber"

"That is quality comedy"

"No that's stupid humor"

Ugh these boys are making me crazy "How about 22 jump street?" I asked

"Yes yes yes yes yes I like her pick" Tyler got excited

"Okay Ty clam down we need to live to watch the movie" Keaton joked

"Whatever at least I have my license"

"Aye it's not my fault I'm not old enough"

The whole time I sat in the back seat laughing. "What's her problem?" Tyler asked

"I've-Had-My-License-For-Two-Years"

"Wait how!" Keaton almost yelled

"I lived with my aunt out of the state for a while so I got it there" I giggled

"Whatever" Keaton said getting out of the car.

We walked inside to see blankets and popcorn already. I guess he was expecting us. They put in the movie and Tyler gave me a shirt and some shorts to wear. We were all sitting on the couch. We're being the key. The boys were taking up so much space so i moved to the floor.

----

I felt arms go under me and lift me up. I knew it was Wesley but why? He was at the party and we were watching movies. I must have fallen asleep. He sat me in the car and got in beside me. I put my head on his shoulder and went back to sleep. I felt him pick me up again so I took it as we were home. He carried me to my room and laid me down. I don't know why but I couldn't stop my hand. I reached out and grabbed his arm before he left. "Thanks" I mumbled so quite I didn't think heard but he just leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Good night baby girl" With that he left.

---

In the morning I stayed in my room with music on. I started to dance around and try to forget the day's events.