01

"stop laughing changbin! ugh!" groaned seungmin as changbin keeps on secretly laughing. it's been hours since the incident and yet changbin was still thinking about it.

"i can't! it's just-" he stopped and laughed out loud, "it's funny! i can't wait to tell this to minho! he's so gonna tease you!" said changbin between his laugh.

"don't you dare to tell him!" glared seungmin. he then pushed changbin and buried his face on his table. changbin took a deep breath then sighed, "that was so funny. you good?" he asked, patting seungmin's back.

he shook his head, "no, im embarrassed."

"oh come on, he'll forget about it don't worry." he said, biting his lips preventing himself from laughing.

"it's impossible for him to forget about it! ugh.." he mumbled, "i wanna disappear. can i? i wish i have super powers where i can be invisible and erase someone's memories." he added. changbin sighed, shaking his head.

"jisung. you wouldn't believe what happened while you were gone." said hyunjin.

jisung raised an eyebrow, "huh? what happened? did minho ask for my number? or maybe minho came and were looking for me? if none of those, i don't want to listen-"

"someone mistook me as a girl." he said, cutting off jisung.

jisung stared at hyunjin's face, he then burst out laughing, "are you joking?!"

"no! i didn't! someone really came up to me and said 'hey pretty what's your name' then i was like 'excuse me?' and he screamed! he looked so pale and was so shocked, god please."

jisung couldn't stop laughing, tears were flowing out his eyes. his face is now red, his stomach hurts from laughing so much, "poor guy, who was it?" he asked after he calmed down.

hyunjin shrugged, "i don't know."
"maybe i should cut my hair." he added, combing his blonde hair backwards with his fingers.

"do whatever you want, just don't come to me crying that you regret everything." said jisung, turning around and finished his lunch.

"hm.. i think im gonna keep it."