12

"hey i made sandwiches! i hope you guys like it!" felix said, serving them the sandwiches that he made. jeongin then made the 'uwu' face, "aww!"

changbin took a bite and smiled to himself, "mhm, it's good. i like it." he said, making felix giggled in happiness, "really? thank god! i'm glad you like it!"

"oh anyways minho, where's the snack that i told you to get?" asked jisung, looking around the table. minho joined him then found chan, eating innocently.

"oh, i think chan ate it." minho said. chan's eyes went wide as he heard his name being called out, "uh.. pardon?"

"hey!" jisung scoffed, but minho and chan just laughed.

"damn they're loud." said hyunjin, shoving some grapes to his mouth. seungmin nodded his head, "yeah, i didn't think they'd get along really fast." he said, biting his watermelon.

"want some?" seungmin offered, he then immediately shook his head, "i-i mean- i'll get you one if you want-"

"nah, i'd eat the one that you have eaten." hyunjin said, taking a big bite of seungmin's watermelon then chuckled.

"h-hey! my watermelon!.." seungmin blushed, but he finished all the left over watermelon. hyunjin giggled, "you're so cute." he mumbled. seungmin blushed so hard that he pretended not to hear it.

"here, say 'ahh'" hyunjin teased, giving seungmin the grape. seungmin hesitately open his mouth, but he did anyways, "thanks." he said, munching on the grape that hyunjin just shoved.

"awwwwwww!!" aw-ed their friends as they witnessed everything. their eyes went wide as they tried to clear things off, but failed because.. having such friends are impossible to handle.

"you two would make such a cute couple." said chan, looking at hyunjin and seungmin back and forth. hyunjin was visibly turned into really really red, he cleared his throat, "shut up chan. you're making him uncomfortable.."

"i-im fine.."

"oo~"

an: part 2/2
      yes hyunjin is becoming
      more confident hahahah