09

"woah man, how's your date walk? ack! hey! i was just asking!" jisung frowned with pouty lips and crossed his arms. hyunjin just rolled his eyes and nervously breathed.

"why are you so red though? did anything happen? did you guys kiss or something?"

"shut up ji. none of that happened." hyunjin said then wiped his sweats on his forehead.

"then?"

"i told him to hang out again,"

"nice."

(flashback)

seungmin choked as hyunjin complimented him in black hair. hyunjin flinched at the sudden move and he immediately rubbed seungmin's back, "are you okay?" he asked.

seungmin nodded his head, "y-yeah! sorry." he took a deep breath. the atmosphere is again.. fell silent, the awkward one.

hyunjin scratched his neck, "uh so.. am i older or you are?"

"i don't know, when's your birthday?"

"march twentieth." he said, looking at seungmin.

"oh damn- im september twenty second."

after god knows how many minutes they've talked, they finally arrived at their uni. seungmin pouted and sighed, "aw man we've arrived." he said mumbling something about how he wants to spend more time with hyunjin even though it's awkward. hyunjin couldn't catch up with his words because he was mumbling.

"we can hang out again." hyunjin smiled and patted seungmin's hair.

they both stopped moving as they realized on what was happening. hyunjin's eyes went wide as he immediately pulled back his hand, "i-im sorry- i'll go now bye." he said and ran away.

leaving the blushing seungmin behind. seungmin cleared his throat and slapped himself, "wake up seung."

(end of flashback)

"and i..patted.. his.. head.." hyunjin whined, "what if he thinks im a weirdo? damn it, why did i do it?" hyunjin groaned. he then stopped and looked at jisung, "wait.. why am i even thinking about this?"

jisung sighed, "you're so stupid it's because you like him." he rolled his eyes, "idiot."

"i like him????"