02

"shit- that's him. bro hide me please." seungmin whispered as he hid behind minho, changbin and jeongin.

"god out of all people why the hell do we have to go across with each other?" groaned seungmin. he kept his head low and followed his friends from behind. when minho decided to tease seungmin.

"oh hi jisung!" said minho, making seungmin gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in annoyed, "why now." he said quietly. changbin looked at him then secretly laughed. jeongin just shook his head at his friends.

"h-hi minho! where are you going?" asked jisung. hyunjin looked at minho then tilted his head, to look at the person behind him. little did he know, he regretted his decision. he had made an eye contact with seungmin.

his eyes went wide and quickly looked away. changbin was trying his best to not laugh, so he pretended to cough and turned around, "ah.. sorry my throat hurts." he said.

hyunjin and seungmin's faces turned into red as they made eye contact. seungmin mentally slapped himself while hyunjin face palmed.

"we're going to block-three, how about you guys?" asked minho.

"ooh.. our class just ended, now we're just gonna go to the library until lunch." said jisung with a smile.

"ah i see, well see you around then." minho waved his hands.

"god what took them so long.." thought seungmin. hyunjin quickly grabbed jisung's hand and dragged him away.

"god- hyunjin!" whined jisung.

"he was there." said hyunjin. jisung looked at him with mouth slightly opened, "who..?"

"the guy who thought im a girl."

"which one? there were three guys."

"the one who stood behind minho." hyunjin said, remembering about their eye contact.

"oh him- oh wait him?! he is minho's friends?!"

"i don't know! maybe!"

"yeah maybe. but i don't know his name, you'll have to figure it out yourself- ack!" jisung yelled in pain as hyunjin pinched his arm, "doesn't mean i want to know his name!"

"sure you don't."

"ugh."