epilogue

"seungmin are you okay?" asked changbin as he noticed that seungmin was all pouty and sad. they were just eating their lunched when seungmin just flopped down next to minho.

seungmin didn't say anything, instead he sighed. making minho put down his chopsticks and turned to seungmin, "what happened? did you fight with hyunjin? do i need to beat that asshole?" he asked, rolling his sleeve.

seungmin sighed once again while shaking his head, "we didn't fight." he said.

"then what?" jeongin furrowed his eyebrows.

"he just avoided me. he didn't text me today, he didn't see me today. he also chose a different pathway so he won't come across me. even if so, he'd turn around and dragged his friends along with him just to not walk pass me. i don't know why he's acting like that, did i do something wrong? but even if i do, he wouldn't just avoid me, he'd speak about it with me." seungmin pouted.

"that asshole. he needed to be beaten." minho said, standing up but changbin stopped him, "stop with your acting and sit." he rolled his eyes, he then looked at seungmin, "have you tried texting him?" he asked in which seungmin nodded.

"but he didn't reply nor he read my texts."

"did you call him?" asked jeongin.

"yup, i called him several times but he didn't answer." seungmin sighed, "do you guys think he's gonna break up with me? by tonight?" he asked.

"hey.. why would you say that. he won't. i promise. he loves you so much remember?" said minho. it's really rare for minho to act this way towards seungmin, but when he did, he really is worried seungmin.

"right." seungmin replied, before burying his face on his palms, "maybe he's not in a good mood. he has his reasons on why he decided to ignore me."

"fuck fuck fuck- jisung! what do i do?! he's gonna think that i don't love him anymore!" hyunjin panicked.

jisung sighed, "just showed up to him will you? you're wearing a goddamn beanie. he won't find out! well he will eventually!" he rolled his eyes.

"you're such a coward hyunjin. seungmin is sad, poor minnie.." jisung sighed once again.

"but he'll totally gonna kill me!" he said, grabbing onto his beanie tight.

"then just die!" groaned jisung.

"i don't wanna die, just yet." cried hyunjin.
"it's the barber's fault!"

"i just told minho everything so he and his friends don't have to worry much. why do you have to avoid him? he can just tell him that the barber cut your hair too short instead off just trimming." jisung rolled his eyes.

"because! seungmin really loves my hair and he's gonna freak out when he sees me with short hair! not to mention that i dyed it black!"

"hyunjin you can do this." hyunjin said to himself quietly as he was in front of seungmin's apartment door. he entered the passcode and went inside.

"minnie?" he called, looking around.

"hyunjin?" he heard seungmin's voice from his room. it made hyunjin's heart raced, "y-yes it's me. can i come in?" he asked.

"yeah- wait no! not until you explain to me everything." said seungmin, his voice was getting clearer as he approached the closed door. hyunjin took a deep breath, "look, i didn't mean to avoid or ignore you. but my brain just told me to do it."

"why."

"because i.. can you just let me in?" he asked. he then heard seungmin sighed and the door is opened.

"wha- is that a wig?" asked seungmin as he pulled hyunjin's hair, making hyunjin lets out a small "ack!"

"explain yourself." said seungmin as he rolled up his short sleeve to his shoulder, hyunjin gulped.

"t-the barber cut it too short and i just let him continued to cut my hair! i didn't mean to cut it!"

"and you dyed it too?!" said seungmin, raising both of his hands, too aggressively that made hyunjin closed his eyes.

instead of dying, he felt a really warm arms wrapped around his body. he opened his eyes only to find out that seungmin was hugging him and burying his fave on hyunjin's crook neck.

"uh seungmin?"

"shut up stupid asshole. you've got me so worried. i thought you're gonna break up with me. i hate you so fucking much. you almost made me cry! i really thought you wanted to break up with me.." he said, holding his tears.

"oh my god- im so so sorry baby.. i really am.. it wasn't my intention to make you think like that. i live you okay? and will forever do." hyunjin cupped seungmin's face and planted a kiss, "im sorry okay?"

seungmin nodded his head and hugged him back, "you look handsome by the way, as always." he mumbled.

"thanks. so am i not gonna die tonight?"

"oh no baby.. i don't have for tonight. but i do tomorrow."

"w-what?"

"just kidding baby. kisses and cuddles?" seungmin looked up to hyunjin.

hyunjin smiled, "i'd love that cutie."

the end