18

weeks had passed, nobody questioned about their relationship. seungmin and hyunjin would go on a date whenever they're free without anyone noticing.

it is currently saturday night, seungmin is heading to his boyfriend's apartment from the library that just closed. he already told hyunjin that he's coming over with some dinner.

hyunjin was excited for him to be home, so he waited outside his door and waited for seungmin to show up.

after minutes of waiting, seungmin finally arrived and went up to hyunjin's floor. the sound of his footsteps were heard by hyunjin and alerted him immediately.

hyunjin turned to the side and smiled widely, just the same as seungmin. seungmin giggled and ran to his boyfriend, giving him a hug.

"you looked so tired, let's get inside." hyunjin pinched seungmin's cheek and so they went inside. seungmin set all the meal on the table and sat with hyunjin.

as they were eating, hyunjin noticed how seungmin looked really tired and sleepless. he then brushed seungmin's hair backwards, making seungmin looked up at him.

"yes?" he asked.

"did you get enough sleep?" hyunjin asked. seungmin awkwardly smiled, "..i guess not." he answered.

"why? did something happen? is it uni thingy?" he asked, which seungmin nodded his head, "the professor is giving us a lot of assignments that need to be submitted next week." he said.

"aw.. poor minnie. it's okay, we'll cuddle later yeah? let your body and mind relax for now." hyunjin ruffled his hair. seungmin smiled, "yeay cuddle!" he said in tiny.

after dinner, they both went to hyunjin's bed and cuddled for hours, losing track of time.

"oh- it's already ten." seungmin said, as he took a glance on the clock.

"awh.. can't you just stay here? please?" hyunjin pouted as he hugged seungmin tighter and trapped him so that he can't move.

"you're literally squeezing me right now." mumbled seungmin, "okay fine i'll stay here.." he said.

"yeay!"

"only if you give me a kiss." he said, chuckling.

"tch you could ask that for millions of time i wouldn't complain." hyunjin said and started to kiss him. they were minding their own business when hyunjin's phone vibrated but he seemed to not noticed it because he's busy.

jisung: yo
jisung: i know it's late
jisung: but my mom kicked me out
jisung: and now im in front of ur apartment
jisung: i didn't go to minho's bcs he's currently visiting his grandma
jisung: open the door now
jisung: oi
jisung: or i will come in myself
jisung: i know ur passcode
jisung: it's 123456789 right ez
jisung: oh fuck it's wrong
jisung: OH WAIT SHIT
jisung: I TRIED UR BIRTH DATE
jisung: IT WORKED
jisung: okay i came in, just to let you know.

"babe i think someone is spamming your phone." said seungmin between the kiss, "i don't care." hyunjin replied and kissed him again.

later then, seungmin heard something being thrown on a soft mattress, "babe i think someone's home." he whispered.

"there's nobody baby.." hyunjin said then they continued their 'work'

"sUP GAYBOY— oh wow.. can you at least greet a guest properly and not just make out like there's no tomorrow? get up now!" jisung yelled, "and make me some food! im hungry!"

an; i may be double updating today, cuz this chapter kinda suck. ALSO the next chapter wil be the epilogue. heh