08

"yeah! i know!" giggled jisung as he talked to minho. jeongin and changbin were also chatting, leaving the two awkward guys alone, what's worst is that they're sitting across each other.

seungmin was sweating, the red face of his never leave his face. he was looking down at his lap, same goes to hyunjin.

ugh damn it, this is so awkward. should i tak to him? or maybe excuse myself to the restroom? thought seungmin.

why is it so awkward, i hate awkwardness. maybe i should start a conversation? what should i say? 'hey'? ugh.. that's so lame.. hyunjin sighed silently.

lastly, they made their decision.

"um-"
"hey-"

they made eye contact for five seconds before turning into red tomato and lowered their heads back.

"damn it guys, just talk already will ya?" asked minho.

jisung grabbed hyunjin's hand and shoved it near seungmin, "hwang hyunjin."

changbin did the same to seungmin, "kim seungmin."

their hands are now connected to each other. seungmin felt butterflies in his stomach, his ears were also getting hot. same goes to hyunjin.

"okay you guys can let go now." teased minho as they were holding hands for about two minutes straight and were staring at each other. they then immediately let go and cleared their throats.

"ah.. it's so hot here." said seungmin, fanning himself with his hands.

"i know right.." hyunjin joined.

"then go take a walk outside, our classes will start in an hour." jeongin said.

"oh nice idea, you guys go ahead." jisung said, pushing hyunjin from his seat and pulled seungmin away from his seat then pushed both of them away, "see you later hyunjin!"

"yeah! see you later seungmin!" the trios waved their hands.

"huh.."

they're back at it again, walking in an awkward silence. seungmin was having a hard time to start a conversation, he wants to talk to hyunjin. he really do. but he's just too damn awkward.

"okay first of all, im sorry for assuming you're a girl." said seungmin. making hyunjin slightly blushed, "it's okay." he said.

"and second of all, can we not be awkward? i don't like awkwardness.."

"yeah me too. can i ask you a question then?" hyunjin looked at him while scratching his neck. seungmin turned his head to hyunjin and slowly nodded his head, "yeah sure. what is it?"

"why did you think i was a girl? i mean- im not trying to embarrass you, im just curious." hyunjin said, "tell me something else besides my hair." he added.

"u-uh.. it's.. um- oh my god this is getting more awkward." seungmin mumbled while face palming himself, "uh oh where were we? ah yes. i just thought that you were so pretty and lovely." seungmin said clearing his throat.

"heh.. thanks." said hyunjin, "it's the first time someone mistook me as a girl. i might as well cut this hair-"

"no! i mean- why? why do you want to cut it? it looks nice on you.." seungmin said, mentally punched himself for blurting out.

"really?" hyunjin smiled, "you also.. look good with black hair.."