14

"they went to bed already?" whined changbin as jisung and minho left the living room. jeongin sighed then yawned, "it's eleven. i'm sleeping too." he said, getting up and went to the room where him and seungmin always use.

"what you too? ugh.. fine.. me too." changbin said, following him from behind.

"there's only three rooms in this house, two of the rooms are already full, there's one left. you guys can sleep there. im fine sleeping here." seungmin said.

"no, you're coming with us." chan said. but seungmin quick to refuse, "it's okay chan." he smiled.

"are you sure?" asked felix, which seungmin just nodded his head with a wide smile, showing that he's really fine sleeping on a couch.

"alright, goodnight." chan ruffled seungmin's hair while felix gave seungmin and hyunjin a goodnight hug, "goodnight!" he waved his hands and followed chan to the room.

seungmin then turned to hyunjin, "why aren't you going with them?" he asked. hyunjin shook his head, "nah, it'll be packed. im just gonna stay here with you." he said then confidently laid his head on seungmin's thigh.

"h-hyunjin what are you doing?" asked seungmin who slowly turned into a tomato.

"i..like.. the way you smell." he said, closing his eyes. seungmin was now turned into a total red, he wasn't used to this hyunjin, he didn't know hyunjin was clingy and to his surprise, he likes it.

hyunjin reached for seungmin's hand and put it on his head, asking for some head patting and hair brushing. seungmin got it and started to play with hyunjin's hair.

"you really do have a nice hair. it's beautiful." said seungmin.

"thanks, i took a good care of it." he said with his closed.

it went quiet, just the sound of some mumbles from the rooms, the sound of the ac and the sound of hair stroking.

"hyunjin.. can i ask you a question?" asked seungmin quietly.

"mhm, sure. what is it?"

"have you ever feel butterflies whenever you're around someone? and you feel your heart beats fast, you couldn't think straight, your body feels like an elevator and you just couldn't control everything?"

"yeah." was all hyunjin said.

"really? when?" asked seungmin.

hyunjin opened his eyes then grabbed seungmin's hand before turning around and faced him, "right now."