17

hyunjin dried his hair with the towel and went to the kitchen. the first thing he saw was seungmin, standing at the corner of the counter while eating some strawberries. seungmin made eye contact with him and smiled.

"i took a shower." he suddenly said. making the other guys stopped talking, "huh?" asked jisung.

chan and felix was exchanging some looks then turned their heads to seungmin. seungmin then looked at chan and felix, giving them a 'shut up' look.

"why don't you guys eat breakfast at the porch, the weather is nice too though." suggested chan.

"y-yeah, sure thing." seungmin said, grabbing a tray and put hyunjin's breakfast on it then kicked hyunjin's leg softly, signaling him to follow. hyunjin giggled and followed after him like a puppy.

"what's with them?" asked minho, eating his food.

chan sipped his tea, "i think they're officially together."

"wait what? since when? wow that fast? even me and jisung are not official yet. salute."

-

hyunjin rested his head on his palm while staring at seungmin, dearly.

"so.. when will i get my morning kiss? i had a good night kiss last night, now i want a morning kiss." hyunjin said.

"eat your food before it gets cold." seungmin said, munching onto the strawberry he brought.

"promise me that i'll get a kiss."

"eat."

"hmph." sulked hyunjin as he started to eat his breakfast. he was eating kinda quickly and he finished in a good fifteen minutes. he then finished his tea.

"im done."

seungmin then got up, making hyunjin pout, "aren't you gonna give me a kiss?" he asked. seungmin rolled his eyes then pushed hyunjin back to the chair backrest and sat on hyunjin's lap.

"ooh.. sexy. what are you gonna do huh? kiss me in that position? i'd like that." hyunjin said with a teasing look.

"shut up or im not gonna give you one."

"sure, cuz i want it more than one."

"okay that's it, im not gonna kiss you." said seungmin, standing up, but hyunjin pulled him back down.

"who told you to stand up? now kiss me." he said. seungmin rolled his eyes and peck him on the cheek. hyunjin was expecting a kiss on the lips.

"that's it?" asked hyunjin.

"well yeah?" seungmin rolled his eyes once again.

hyunjin crossed his arms while pouting, "i thought you're gonna gimme a kith on the lips.." he said, lowering his head.

"you're lucky that you're cute, otherwise i'd punch that face of yours." said seungmin as he lifted up hyunjin's face and kissed him.

hyunjin smiled between the kiss and unfold his arm then pulled seungmin closer by his hips. seungmin's hands were cupping hyunjin's face. hyunjin bit seungmin's lip and now they're basically eating each other faces. hyunjin could taste the strawberry flavor of seungmin's tongue.

they stopped and looked at each other, "now i know the answer. will you be my boyfriend?" asked hyunjin.

"i'd love that." seungmin giggled. hyunjin smiled and kissed him again.

in the middle on them making out, they heard a high pitch scream, followed by a door being shut.

they broke the kiss and looked at each other, "oh no." said seungmin.

"what was that?" asked hyunjin.

"that was jeongin."