03

"i didn't know your crush is friends with him??" said seungmin. minho shrugged, "i didn't know too. this is what we call fate seung. just accept the fact that he'll be part of you life-"

"come on! i hate it here." seungmin crossed his arms and flopped down his chair then laid his head on jeongin's shoulder while pouting, "jeongin.." he mumbled.

jeongin sighed, "what."

"i wanna die from embarrassment. please save me." whined seungmin, hugging onto jeongin's arm which made jeongin groaned, "ugh you're so clingy!"

"i wish i didn't accept changbin's stupid dare. i wish i wasn't so confident at that day." he said, internally crying. jeongin sighed once again and just patted seungmin's head, "it's okay. it'll be part of your embarrassing memories. i have a lot of it, so you're not alone."

"wait they take the bus too?" whined seungmin silently as they bumped onto jisung and hyunjin, once again.

"why do we keep on seeing each other now? why now?" cried-whispered seungmin, hugging jeongin's arm.

"yeah keep on talking, he'll hear you." jeongin shook his head. seungmin pouted then lowered his head. jeongin pulled his arm away from seungmin's embrace and crossed his arms.

"hmph!" scoffed seungmin with a frown. jeongin just judge him from the corner of his eyes.

after minutes of waiting, the bus is finally here. people were coming out, there were a lot of them. so seungmin had to step back until he accidentally bumped into someone.

he quickly turned around and bowed his head, "i'm sorry-"

he stopped as he made eye contact with hyunjin. his face turned red and he immediately turned back around, "jeongin let's get in quick, im kinda tired."