13

"hey guys, do yall wanna sleepover at my house?" asked minho as he took a glance over his watch, 8pm. they were at the beach, just chilling after their picnic.

"i'm fine with that." seungmin shrugged. jeongin and changbin agreed to him. well, it'll not be their first time, god knows how many times they've slept over at minho's house.

"sure." jisung said then faced his friends, "what about you guys?"

"if jisung is going, then im going too." felix said.

"oh if felix is going, me too then." chan added. they then looked at hyunjin.

hyunjin flinched at their sudden stare, "uh.. i'll go too..? i guess?" he said.

"yeay! let's go-"

"but what about our clothes?" asked jisung.

"oh right- yall can go and take your clothes, but you will wear my clothes." minho said jisung that made him blush while the others just fake a puke.

seungmin threw a cushion on changbin as he kept bickering with jeongin, "shut it up will you?" he said. jeongin stuck out his tongue to changbin and hugged seungmin, "ble seungmin loves me more-"

"you too." seungmin said, pushing him away. jeongin pouted and just sat down on the sofa, crossing his arms.

seungmin took a glance over the sulking jeongin and rolled his eyes, "i hate it when you act like a kid. because it reminds me of my younger brother." he said and pulled jeongin up then hugged him.

"i know you can't stay mad at me." jeongin giggled and hugged him back. it made changbin felt so single. he scoffed, "hmph, just wait until felix come. im gonna make you guys feel so single." he said.

"huh? me?" asked someone with a deep voice. seungmin turned around and saw hyunjin with his friends, they just arrived. he then immediately pulled away from the hug.

"u-uh no! i mean! oh wait my p-pizza!" changbin made an excuse and ran away.

hyunjin made eye contact with seungmin and smiled, "hi."