confession

nini was waiting downstairs for aria and jacob to go to this party that gina was throwing.

she wasn't going to lie that she wasn't nervous. she was. some of it was just because it's her first party, but mostly it's because she knows how ricky used to be at them. it's all she thinks about.

"you ready?" aria asks with a smile

nini nods as the three take their coats and leave the house

the drive was with aria reassuring nini and jacob drumming on the steering wheel until they arrived to gina's house

nini stared at it in awe as she got out of the car.

the house was like ricky's, a large white modern mansion, though tonight was filled with colorful lights and christmas decorations, along with christmas pop songs booming through.

"woah." nini mumbles

aria and jacob laugh and aria puts her arm around nini's shoulder as they go in.

the brunette girl walks in and it's completely crowded with people dancing, playing games, making out or just talking.

the brunette walks through to the kitchen with aria and she sees ricky with sarah and tj.

"you came!" ricky exclaims as he walks over to hug them.

"yeah." nini says with a fake smile

"do you mind if i go dance?" aria asks nini

she looks at ricky and back at aria before nervously shaking her head

"take care of her ricky!" aria smirks as she walks off

ricky laughs and leads nini to tj and sarah

"nice to see you again nini!" sarah smiles

"you too."

nini stands there with them while sarah and tj tell her stories about ricky in chicago. the three laugh genuinely whilst nini laughs awkwardly.

she knew that it was quite silly for her to act jealous, but it wasn't like she could control it.

after a few hours of dancing and laughing, gina called the group to the living room for a game.

everyone sat in a circle and she put an empty glass bottle in the middle.

"you all know how to play spin the bottle?" gina smirks

everyone laughs and nods

nini shifts uncomfortably between ricky and aria as gina takes the first spin.

fortunately for her, it lands on ej.

ej sighs in relief, causing her to giggle as they lean in.

the kiss starts to intensify and they get broken up by maya clapping her hands to get them to focus.

ej spins the bottle and it lands on sarah.

they both look at each other in disgust before they lean in and give a peck to each other.

sarah looks at everyone before spinning the bottle.

it spins around a few times before landing on-

"ricky." tj laughs

the curly-haired boy looks at sarah in discomfort and sarah is not thrilled either. for her, it's like kissing her brother!

nini looks between the two and clenches her jaw slightly as she balls her right fist.