"Prison looks good on you" (Origins Arc)

Two weeks...

It's been exactly fourteen days since the strange man has been arrested...and he's also been adamant on not answering any of the Colonel's questions.

He was currently being held in a secret prison somewhere near water...lots of it! He was on a block of his own, just his cell...and a long menacing hall.

The man's stubble was coming in rather nicely since his stay in the confines of The Raft.

Suddenly hearing footsteps come his way, the assassin rested his head against the wall he was sitting against, a smirk on his face as he sharpened his senses.

He clasped his eyes closed and took a deep breath. The world around him faded as he focused on the clicking of heels coming his way.

Two...

Three People....

He thought as he focused more, he could hear one of the men breathing more heavily than the other two.

The Colonel...

He's pissed...

This should be fun...

A knock could be heard from the reinforced glass of his cell. He opened his eyes and was suddenly bombarded by the appearance of a picture of a man with dark gray hair and brown eyes adorned in white robes.

"William Donavich, former Pope of Vatican City..." the Colonel was fuming.

"Former? What happened to him?" the assassin sent the Colonel a half smile which didn't bode well.

The Colonel slammed his fist against the glass, antagonizing the two others behind him. One of which being Italian, whilst the other, an American as well.

"Don't play dumb with me!" The Colonel placed the picture back on the glass, "Were you connected to his assassination?"

The alleged assassin's blue eyes searched the military man's, before he eventually chuckled. The Colonel was not as entertained.

"Tell you what, Colonel," the prisoner stood up with his hands in his pockets and walked up to the glass. "I know S.H.I.E.L.D. has been requesting to send in the agent," his voice was soft, as if the others couldn't hear him, "And you've been denying them clearance."

"We don't make negotiations with murderers and hired guns," the Colonel stood his ground.

The assassin released a breath of amusement, "As much as I'd like to call you out for that...I won't, but I'll tell you this...you do now."

The assassin turned his back on the three persons outside of the  cell and the Colonel slammed his hand against it once more.

The assassin merely went and laid on his bed with his arms behind his head, seemingly relaxed. As if he knew they would have to bend to his will to get anything out of him.

He smiled slightly....

.....

Natasha Romanoff was growing impatient, very impatient. Ever since his arrest, the United States Military has been keeping the assassin captive in The Raft.

Despite S.H.I.E.L.D.'s immersive reach, they were being fought down on their request to send her in to extract information.

Natasha was currently walking through the halls of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s secret base. Entering Fury's office, she began, "Sir, I'm here to put in another--"

She came face to face with two military men in uniform, one of them being the man that was there the day that the assassin was apprehended.

Nick turned to her, "Ah, Agent Romanoff, I was just about to call you in, but seeing as you're already here," the dark skinned man rose from his seat, "Our request has been accepted. You are free to question the prisoner at any time you wish."