Chapter 4: New Girl

As Zayn told me, we'll be seeing each other in the football field at 4pm, and it's 3:30 in the afternoon, so I have 30 more minutes.

I went to cafeteria to get some food since I'm starving, and went to the football field at about 4:15pm.

I saw Zayn playing alone.

"Hey, sorry, I ate at the cafeteria." I say to him. "It's fine." He answers. "Let's have some food outside. Nando's?" He says. "Why? Any event? Anything you wanna tell me?" I say and chuckled.

"Uhm, nothing special. I just want to invite you." He says. "Is it only us?" I smirked and laughed. "Come on, I'm starving!" He says and smiles big. He pulls my hand and we walked going to Nando's.

We reached Nando's, took our orders and ate.

"I just had chips." I say. "But... Thank you, I was starving too." I say with a smile. "Oh, would you watch Tom's next event this week?" I ask him. "Tom's? If I have time. Will you be there?" He asks me. "Of course, I'm always there for Tom." I smile.

"Do you like him?" He asks. "Maybe? He's like... Perfect." I say. "Would you like to be his girl?" Zayn asks me, again. "I don't know." I answer. "We just treat each other as friends. I know there is no possibility of us having that thing." I say. "I just don't expect. But we're always there for each other." I say and smiled to him. "We're just friends. End of story." I say. "Why are you asking me those questions?" I look straight to his eyes and he smiles.

"Nothing, just wanna know it." He says. "Zayn?!" I chuckled. "How about you? Do you have any... I know you've got a lot of girls." I say like I knew him for a long time. "No... None." He answers. "I don't believe you!" I tell him. "I... Dated a few?" He answers. "I don't believe you." I insist. "Then don't." He replies. "Wanna watch a movie after?" He asks me. "Sure. I'd love to!" I answer.

After eating, we went to the cinema, to watch a movie.

There were like, a few people inside, so it was very cold, but I had Zayn's hoodie with me. Lucky.

It was 9PM when Zayn took me home.

"I hope you enjoyed our date." He says. "I did! After those arcade, food, shopping and the movies, I really did had fun with you..." I smile. "Thank you, for allowing me to borrow you for hours." Zayn says and chuckles. "Thank you also, I had fun. I didn't notice that it was a date." Says I. "Got to go now, before Louis sees me." Zayn says and laughs. "Alright. Thank you again, good night...and...uhm, good night and take care." I quickly kissed his cheek and ran inside the house.

As soon as I closed the door, I saw Louis going down the stairs.

"Where have you been?" He asks me. "Uhm, I was with... Eleanor and Danielle." I say and smiled. "I just finished talking with Eleanor." Louis answers. "With Tom?" I say. "Go get some sleep now, I know you're tired. Did you eat?" Lou asks me and gets my paper bag. "I... Had. I'm sleepy now. I'll take a shower and go to bed, night Louis!" I say and ran to my room.

I was still refreshing the moments that happened a while ago. After taking a shower, it's about 10 in the evening so I dry my hair up, and lied down. I took my phone and he pings me.

>PING!

<Oh. Hi Zayn. :)

>U sleepin?

<Not yet, about to. You?

>Feeling sleepy

<What r u doing?

>Nothing, just laying

<Oh, I feel sleepy now

>Wanna go again tomo?

<Where?