Chapter 10: Lost in his Land

*Zayn's POV*

Ava kissed Harry.

"Never thought Ava is just simple." Harry says. "Simple?!? You call that simple?" Niall reacts. "Is she really like that? Boy, would love to have a girl like that." Harry says and flicks his curls. I laughed. "Just for now." Louis chuckles. "When you're close, or friends, she does anything when she's comfortable with you, and she can't fall for you, Harry." Louis tells him. "He sees you as a gay friend." He adds. It just made us laugh loud then. "Me? Gay?! Would you like me to kiss her again?!" He jokingly stands from his seat. "Just kidding! But she told me that once, in a joking way, and she sees you with a lot of girls, different girls every night, that's why I guess she sees kissing you is just normal." Louis adds and places his feet above the table.

"Would love to sleep with her sometime." Harry jokingly says. "Not in front of me, Harry. Don't tell that in front of me." Louis says with a smile and shakes his head.

"Well, Zayn, you seem so quiet. Maybe you want a kiss from Ava too?" Liam looks at me. "Me? A kiss? No way. Nooo way. I will never kiss Ava." I say and shake my head. "What is wrong with you and Ava and you both argue every time you see each other?" Harry asks me. "She's just... annoying, and irrelevant, and I don't even know what her problem is." I answer. "Well, she is." Niall agrees and nods. "I thought you liked her?" Asks Louis. "Before, we're over for a week." I answer and we laughed. "You both are just crazy." Louis says.

*Ava's POV*

We're going to Bradford now for the Christmas match. It's December 30, 5PM. I know it's late. But we had celebrated Christmas first in Doncaster before going to Bradford for the Christmas match. I'll be staying with our cousin here in Bradford after the match for New Year and Louis will go back to Doncaster with Eleanor and fly to Australia, Niall and Hatty back in Ireland, Harry in London, Liam with Danielle in France. That's what I heard, their plans where they'll celebrate new year. I'll be in Bradford for the first time to celebrate New Year as I said, in my cousin's house.

I'm with Eleanor, Danielle and Hatty. Hatty is here for Niall now. It's just so cute seeing them dating too.

I'm here for Louis.

"LOUIS!!! YOU CAN DO IT BRUHHHDAHHH!!!" I shout with a wave and he smiles at me. "Hey, why won't you cheer Zayn down there?" Danielle says. "No way." I say. "Ms. Lucky Charm?" Eleanor adds. "It was months ago! When we were both awkward." I say. "But do you think he still likes you?" Hatty says. "Uh. I don't...like him." I say.

I. Don't. Like. Him. I'm with Tom now. But do I really love Tom? Hey, what. Zayn is just a player, irritating, annoying, a destructive guy, he is really a bad boy.

The game starts now. Kicking balls, running, kicking balls, running. It's what they do on football!

It's cold. It is really, I don't know but I guess it's the weather, but not, I'm sweating inside my coat but I'm freezing. I don't feel good.

"Are you fine A?" Hatty asks me. "I'm fine. I'm just...sleepy." I say.

Sleepy and sick.

I'm not shouting, cheering, whooping anymore. I'm just sitting down and I'm either on Twitter checking on Ed Sheeran or tweeting non-sense stuff.

"OMG!! AVA! LOOK! ZAYN HAS THE BALL FOR THE GOAL! LAST KICK!" Hatty says, fangirling over it.

I nod in response.

"THEY WON!!! THEY WON!!!" Danielle says and they all jumped.

I stand from my seat and saw everyone having fun with Zayn, whooping, shouting, running.

"AVA! LET'S GO!!!" Eleanor pulls my hand and we went down the bleachers.

We rushed down and I stand at the side where Eleanor, Hatty and Danielle went to their boys. "Congrats." I say in a whisper, my hands clasp against my mouth and cry.