Chapter 14: Partners

*fast forwaaaaard*

Back to the university again, new year, new life.

3 weeks has passed, I'm concentrating more in my studies but I wouldn't deny, Tom's always by my side. Still trying to forget my past with Zayn though it's hard since I guess, I do still? like him. I know things are just so hard to forget even when it affects you and when you always get to see the person everyday.

Maybe, if I see Zayn with a girl, it can put me to rest, I mean, shut my mind up that is always thinking about him.

But can my mind and heart stop thinking or beating for him?! I'm with Tom Daley, I'm dating him, I must think about him more than I think about Zayn. I stopped walking, breath deeply, inhale...exhale. Inhale the good stuff, exhale the bad stuff.

Inhale the good stuff... Exhale the---

"Sh*t!" I say while my breathing exercises stops.

"Ava!" Danielle holds my shoulders. "What?! You surprised me!" I tell her. "You ruined my moment." I add. "I'm sorry. We just want to ask you for lunch, Eleanor and Tom are in the cafeteria." She says and I follow her walking towards the cafeteria.

"Helloooo." Eleanor says. "I got your food." Tom says with a smile. "Thank you." I reply.

He had me tuna sandwich and a fruit shake. I'm craving for it though.

"Oh, you got me tuna!" I say while opening the wrapper thing.

"I knew you want it." Tom says. "Wow, I kinda miss this. Tom, me, El and you." Danielle says and looks at me. "Yah, it has been a long time since we last had lunch together." I say.

"By the way, you guys---"

"Look who I saw." Danielle says and I look where her eyes are pointing at.

Zayn with a blonde girl.

I look back at the table and continued eating my sandwich.

"Cheerleader?" Eleanor asks. "Yup. Eese." Danielle answers.

I look at them again, walking together.

"She's pretty." I say and looked back at them and continued eating. "They look so nice." Eleanor says.

"Why are you rolling your eyes?" Danielle asks me. "Who? Me?" I point to myself. "Nothing. Did I?" I ask again.

"You did." Eleanor answers and scoops from her ice cream. "Jelly for Eese?" Danielle teases me. "How'd you thought of Eese... You're so smart." Eleanor says. "Won't get jelly. I'm actually waiting for Zayn to find his new girl!" I say. "Wow. You never said that before." Says Danielle.

"Don't talk about that in front of Tom!" Eleanor says and we all laughed. "No, it's fine! Just continue, I'm listening." He says with a laugh.

I finished my tuna sandwich and started drinking my shake. "Are they still there?" I ask. "Why are you looking for them?!" Danielle asks me in a teasing way. "I just want to know!" I answer. "Are you still worried of Mr. Bad boy?" Eleanor says. "Me?! Worried?! Of Zayn?! Oh no." I shake my head with a smile. "Never will I." I add. "But what about those moments that you were both together in Bradford?" Danielle says and I started to laugh, "You never told me about those things, now I want them detailed!" Tom says in a joking way.

"Whoa! Tom spoke! Ava?!" Danielle says like she wanna start a fight. "Wait, wait, enough of the Zayn thing. How about you Tom? How are you with A?" Eleanor asks him. "Well?" He raises his shoulders and points his hand to me. "What?!" I ask him.

"You're both still dating?!" Danielle says. "I don't know." Me and Tom answers at the same time. "What you both don't know?" Danielle says in shock. "You might wanna settle this now." Eleanor says and a big smile appears from Tom's face.