Fitting in

I crashed into the new world like billions of stars collided together.
I lost everything, I lost my home, my parents, everyone I cared and loved where all gone and I was somewhere I didn't know.
I had crashed into a field with land everywhere.
I then look over and heard ruffles in the land next to me I couldn't see anything I was frightened!
I was only 11 what did they expect!
"Hello?! Stay away!" I say as the air around me started turning into blue flames and the grass around me started fading away and when the grass had fallen down I look over and see someone staring at me.
"Ahhhhhh!!!" He screams
"Ahhhhh!!" I scream back as we both fall backwards.
"Stay back you monster!" I say as I point my wand towards him.
"I'm not a monster-
As I was about to finish I saw that she was crying and she had her eyes closed scared and bruised up.
"Are you hurt?" He says
I look up at him and look down at my knee.
It was bloody and my arms had gotten bruised.
"Look I'm Jacob and I have a home right over there I can put something on there to take care of it for you." Jacob says handing his hand out for her.
I look down at his hand and refuse to take it I stand up trying to balance myself and I wait for him to lead the way.
"You seem very stubborn but follow me I can help you with your wounds." Jacob says standing up and starts walking ahead as I follow behind him.
I was limping my way to where we were going and we finally reached it.
I gently touch the home he had said it was and look up at it.
"It's very big right?" Jacob says.
"Yes." I say looking at him.
"Come on in I'll find the first aid kit!" Jacob says opening the door.
I slowly walk up the stairs and walk into his home and a beast that I've never seen before ran up to me!
"Stay away you beast!!" I scream as I point my wand to at it making it fly into the air.
"No no no!!! Drop him now! That's Fletch! He's nice!" Jacob says looking at me.
I look at him and the beast floating in the air and calmly drop him onto the floor and he runs up to me and starts licking me.
I start laughing lots.
"His name is Fletch that's my dog!" Jacob says.
"Dog?" I say questioning him.
"Yeah! never had one?" Jacob says.
"No." I say looking happily at the dog.
"Well come and sit at the table my parents aren't home so it's okay." Jacob says pointing at the table.
I go to the table and sit down.
"Haha! I found the first aid kit!" Jacob says grabbing them and bringing them to the table.
He gets a wet rag and puts some alcohol on it.
"What poison is that?!" I say looking at him as I close my eyes tight as I can feel the stinging sensation from it.
"Poison? It's just something to heal your wound." He says.
"Oh okay" I say.
"Where's your parents?" He says cleaning my wound.
I think back to what had happened when he asks me that question. "They are gone." I respond back to him.
"I'm so sorry. But who takes care of you?" He says.
"I'm alone. I'm from another world." I respond looking at him.
"Another world?" He says as he stops cleaning my cut and looks at me and grabs a bandage and puts it over it.
"I can do magic. As you have seen." I say.
"That's awesome! You're so cool!" He says.
Then we heard footsteps coming from outside.
"You gotta hide my parents are home!" He says pointing to the back door.
I limp towards the back door and grabs his hand. "Are you coming?" I say to him.
"No not yet go to the barn I'll be there." He says to me as he points at the door.
"Okay thank you." I say letting his arm go and limp towards the the barn.
I go inside the barn and there were more dogs!
Some were little and some were super big!
I found a hay bale and sit onto it waiting for Jacobs return.
Before I knew it I had fallen asleep on it.
1 hour later
"Look this is the girl I found shes from another world." Jacob says pointing at her.
I heard voices and I woke up super fast looking at Jacob and the mother.
"Stay away!" I say going behind the hay bale.
"Hello sweetheart? Are you okay? Don't be afraid I won't hurt you." The women says.
I look at her and I see her giving me her hand.
This time was different I felt like I could trust her so I gently grab her hand and she stays there sitting with me.
"How would you like to come and instead of laying on the hay bale you lay on a actual bed?" She says sweetly as she stands up holding my hand.
"I'd like that." I say to her as I stand up and walk with her to the home they call it.
We walk inside the house again and the women walks me to Jacobs room.
"How about you stay with Jacob as I can tell you trust him a lot." The women says pointing at the bunk bed Jacob has.
"Is that okay Jacob?" I say looking at him
"Yeah that's okay you can get the top bunk bed I'll get the lower one." He says to me.
The women looks at me. "Hun do you know where your parents are?" She says looking at me.
"I'm from another world they are gone." I say as I grab her hand and show her into the world where I was from and show her everything that happened.
Flashbacks from the beasts who destroyed it and my parents sending me away to protect me here.
She jumps back and looks at me. "Oh my gosh you poor thing we will protect you here but the powers you have must stay hidden here okay? No one must know that you have them." The women says looking into my eyes. "You have power that if was shared they could come after you it must stay hidden" she says giving me a pair of gloves. "Never take these off it's for your wellbeing" she says as she puts the hair behind me out of my face.
"Okay." I say.
________________________________

What will happen to the her?

What's her name?

And what will happen if her powers are exposed?

Find out in the chapters to come!