𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☆* 𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚 *☆

'where were you today, bro?' gio asked as he climbed into erling's car. the norwegian hadn't been at training all day, and the rest of the team had gone strangely quiet when gio asked about him. eventually, marcus rice [that's for you jeni] had stammered something about him having to go pick up a friend, but the american had not been entirely convinced.

'oh, i just had to grab someone from the airport.' to gio's annoyance, erling was no more clear than the others.

'anyways, ready to get battered at fifa?' erling asked, grinning at his american counterpart.

'in your dreams...' gio muttered.

about twenty minutes later, the two players arrived at erling's apartment. kat almost gave the game away when they arrived, as erling noticed she'd forgotten to hide her shoes, but thankfully gio didn't even notice the bright blue converse sitting by the door.

'so, i'll be dortmund.' erling declared, flicking through the teams.

'no, i will.' gio responded challengingly.

'actually, i think you'll find i will.' a voice spoke behind gio, and he almost jumped out of his skin as someone reached down and stole his controller, going through the teams until they reached bvb. gio looked up, unsure whether to be shocked or amused.

'kat?'

☆* 𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒 *☆

kat grinned at gio's face as he turned to her. the mix of surprise and laughter quickly turned to an expression of joy as he saw her.

'kat!' he cried, and before she could react she found herself smothered in a hug.

'hey.' she giggled, her words slightly muffled as hshe buried her face in gio's shoulder. he smelled like grass and washing powder and something spicy that kat guessed must be his cologne.

'you're...here.' he gasped, releasing her and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

kat blushed, 'yeah. erling and my roommates clubbed together to get me a plane ticket here and erling picked me up today.

gio looked accusingly at the norwegian, who only sniggered and secretly sent all the pictures he'd taken of the pair to the bvb groupchat. operation katnip had been a success.

[all i can say is yay :)]