𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

☆* 𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕒 *☆

'did everyone sleep well?' danielle, gio's mother, asked the next morning.

carolina looked up and smirked at kat. the canadian looked down at her plate of breakfast, trying to fight a smirk. kat noticed gio blushing slightly too, but to her surprise no one else seemed to notice.

'we're going to go out for a walk this morning,' danielle continued, 'we thought you two might like some time to yourselves.' she smiled at kat, who smiled back, a touch surprised. she looked over at gio, and was a little unsettled by the mischevious look on his face.

'so what do you want to do?' gio asked, wrapping his arm around kat's shoulder as the door shut behind his family.

'i don't know,' kat responded, 'what is there to do around here?'

gio smiled. this was his chance to take kat on a date at last.

'i'm going to take you to one of my favourite places.'

as it turned out, gio's favourite place was a small park near his apartment. kat hadn't seen the place in her brief excursions into the city before.

'it's so nice here.' kat murmured as the pair wandered through the green space hand-in-hand. gio smiled.

'i come here quite a lot, after games or whenever i'm in a bad mood.'

'i can see why.' kat smiled as a squirrel skittered across their path.

'i'm so happy you're here.' gio murmured, capturing kat's lips in his.

[you can probably tell i
didn't know what to write.]