𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

☆* 𝕘𝕚𝕠𝕧𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕚 *☆

gio was not looking forward to the morning. the five days kat had stayed with him had seemed to pass so quick, and he was devastated that they hadn't been able to spend more time together.

'can we please get stuck in traffic?' kat muttered as erling drove them to the airport. she was in no hurry to leave. she already missed carolina and the rest of gio's family, who she had taken an immediate liking to (the feeling was mutual).

'you'd miss your plane.' gio grinned, taking her hand in his.

'exactly!' kat responded.

'please, none of us can deal with you here any longer.' erling said dryly from the front of the car. kat rolled her eyes.

'thank you for your contribution erling.'

erling tactfully decided to stay in the car as they arrived at the airport.

'i'm going to miss you so much.' kat murmured, turning to gio as they walked into the bustling airport terminal.

'i'll miss you too.' gio responded, 'maybe we can meet up again soon?'

'i hope so.'

kat wrapped gio in a hug, standing on tiptoes to kiss him one last time.

'i can't wait to read more of your fics.' kat blushed furiously, mock-punching gio on the arm.

'see you later.' she kissed his cheek and began to walk away towards the baggage drop.

with one last look backwards she was gone.

[this chapter makes
me sad, i'm sorry :(]