Avdol x Reader: Sick Love.

Requested by: BuzzinB33

(I've literally always wanted to do one of these, so thank you for the request ✨😊✨)

You sighed, walking down the street in your soggy clothes. It was currently raining, and you didn't bring an umbrella because the stupid news reporter on your TV said that it would be sunny all day today. "Stupid idiots.. Now I'm gonna catch a cold!" you muttered. And it turns out you were right, because you sneezed right after complaining about how you were gonna get sick. You furrowed your eyebrows even more, holding yourself while walking on the sidewalk, trying to find somewhere that might be comfortable. 

You definitely weren't gonna go into any stores or cafes because first of all, you didn't want anyone else getting sick, and second, there's a chance that you might end up standing or sitting next to an AC. You kept looking until you found it. The perfect place, at least it looked like it. Inside you could see what looked like a comfortable sitting area with some candles around the place. 'Heat,' you thought. You quickly looked in both directions of the street before crossing over to the other side, sighing once you crossed. You thought for a moment, contemplating whether you should go in or not since you were sick.

You decided to go in anyway, hoping you wouldn't regret your decision. You gently opened the door (Sayo--) and a little bell chimed signaling that someone had come in. Since you didn't see anyone coming, you sat down in a chair, which was surprisingly comfortable, considering that waiting room chairs are never ever comfortable. You started to relax, feeling the warmth of the candles on your skin, resting your muscles in the chair. You were starting to feel a bit sleepy, when someone walked into the room. You quickly sat up, not wanting to look lazy even though you were just sitting in a chair.

"Hello, welcome to- Oh! Miss, are you okay?" a voice said, the owner coming closer to you. You quickly nod your head. "Y-Yes, I'm fine! I just got caught up in t-the rain, that's all..," you answered, scratching the back of your neck. You looked up to see a man with dark skin and a hairstyle that resembled bantu knots looking down at you with a worried expression. You put your hand down and stared at him for a bit. 'Geez, he's pretty... hot,' you thought to yourself. "Miss?" The man snapped you out of your thoughts. You blushed at the fact that you were thinking these sort of thoughts. I mean, you don't even know his name. 

"Y-Yes?" you said, flustered. The man sighed in relief, probably thinking that you had passed out or something because you weren't answering him. He had his eyes closed for a moment before he opened them to start speaking again. "Are you sure you're okay? You're looking a bit on the pale side," he says, examining your face. You blush even harder and shake your head. "I-I'm sure! I just- needed somewhere to go since, y'know, it-" Achoo! You couldn't help it. You wouldn't be able to keep that sneeze in anyway. "S-Sorry.. I just came here because I was starting to feel sick. I was just saying that I was fine because I'd feel bad if.. if I said that I wasn't here to buy anything, but to keep all of my germs in here or something," you confessed, averting his gaze.

The man's eyes widened a bit at your honesty, but went back to normal when he smiled. He put one hand on your back and another on your shoulder to reassure you. "Don't worry about it. In fact, I probably would have done the same thing, so I'm not mad," he stated. The man chuckled, and you couldn't help but join him. "Anyways, if you're sick, then I should probably help you get better," he states, taking his hands off of you. You look at him, wide eyed. "W-Wait! I can't let you do that! I've already caused e-enough trouble by coming in here with my cold!" you exclaim, the guilt continuously rising within you. The man laughs again. "Please, it's really no trouble at all. I actually like doing these sort of things," he reassures you, helping you off of the chair you were in.