Realization.

If you take a look at the "chapters" for this one shot book, and a look at all my other works, then you'll realize that everything about the "game" I'm making is gone.

Yeah, basically, it's not happening anymore.

Why?

I realized that I don't have the time, attention span, or determination to do something like that.

Also, I know I said that it wouldn't take away from me being able to upload more one shots, but it would, because making a game is pretty hard.

So, if anyone was looking forward to having this game be made, then I want to apologize.

I just don't want to have to one day say "I won't be writing for a while because I'm working on the game."

I like writing stories for you guys, and I like seeing all the feedback you give me!

So, because of that, the game is being called off, because of the first few things I said, and because of story writing.

Once again, to anyone who was looking forward to this, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd be able to do it even if I did have an attention span or determination.

Please forgive me!

I'll still try my hardest to entertain you guys with a lot of other things!

Y'know, things that I can do without having to worry about time. 

Anyways, I think that that's about it.

So yeah.