Prologue

My name is Scarlett Aldridge, I'm 19 years old. I feel I need to be up front and honest with you, so I'll just tell you straight. I'm a stripper at an exotic strip club called Havoc. Yes, that's right. I strip for money. Your now asking the question, "Why would you do such a thing." Well let me ask you this, have you ever been to a strip club? Do you see how much money gets thrown on the stage for just one girl for just one dance session? Well at Havoc, we have two sometimes three dance sessions a night. Our boss, Mr. Zach Vandam likes to keep his company small, at least with his employees. He wants to rake in as much dough as he possibly can, and he's found the best way to do that is to have a few girls that people like and to keep only those girls as best he can. Because what works best for Havoc is that people come to see their favorite girl. They know when she will be on stage, and they can come to watch her specifically. Or if they like they can watch all the girls. So on average we can make about 4-5 hundred dollars a night. Sometimes more depending on what we did that night. So as you can see, I needed a job that I could make a ton of money in one day/night. Now your asking why? "Why do I need 500 dollars a night? what could I possibly need that money for?" Well since I'm not lying to you, I have a daughter. Her names Norah. I couldn't find a good enough job to buy the necessities that she needed. Much less give her the life I never had. So when a friend told me about this job I jumped right on it, no pun intended. Norah's dad left. He doesn't like kids. So here I am, a 19 year old single stripper, stripping so I can afford things for my child. I guess you could say, I'm stripping for Norah.

Comment, fan, vote, let me know if you'd like me to continue this story. thx

Lexi