Tucker and me? (Chapter 5)

98 reads as of 5 am my time guys! I'm so stoked! thanks for reading. hang in there! I'm going as fast as my brain will let me.

The door bell rang at four thirty AM. Tucker scoooted out from under my head and went to answer it. I couldn't decide what I was going to do. We only had to wait until this guy showed up again before we started thinking about relocating Norah and I. Where would we go? Maybe I'd get Norah to Lena's house to watch her for a few days, so that she was safe and I didn't have to worry about being followed dropping her off everyday. I had to make sure Norah was safe. That was the main goal in this whole situation. The officers came to the couch to try and talk to me, I didn't hear a word they said. So Tucker asked them to please leave me alone, I was going through a lot. They pressed on about needing to talk to me, but Tucker insisted. He said he heard the same things I did and had seen the guy when I hadn't, so I would be less help then him. He's such a wonderful guy. He might possibly be my best friend. Aren't you supposed to marry your best friend? 'Shut up Scarlett Aldridge. Don't you think things like that. You know you don't want a relationship!' I hadn't had a date since Norah's dad left. His name was Casey. He had regular brown hair, hazel eyes, stood about five foot six and hated kids with every fiber of his being. So when I told him I was pregnant with Norah he said 'peace out bitch! Nice knowing ya.' I'm over him. We had only dated ten months. We... I, had gotten pregnant when I was seventeen, I had struggled with the breakup alot. I was pregnant, about to have this baby, and completly alone. I ended up having Norah with no one in the delivery room but doctors. It was scary. I had been so mad at him for making me do this on my own. But in time I was over him. So what if I really liked him? He didn't want the child he helped me create. So I didn't need him. I was doing just fine on my own. I had a great job wonderful friends, and this amazing, beautiful, fun, little girl that I got to call my daughter. Besides, had he not left like he did, I wouldn't have needed a job like I did, so I wouldn't have started stripping, and I wouldn't have met Tucker. Maybe Tucker and I should go out. It might do us both some good. Tucker got a job a Havoc because his girlfriend of five years broke up with him. He always said he came to get good deals on the trashy skanks, and found me. The best of the best, and he was glad he did. But I don't know about that. I thought there were plenty of other girls who were way better then me. Yes, there were a couple trashy, skany girls, but there were some really pretty, really nice girls there too. But I was glad that Tucker was my body gaurd. He was nice, and made me feel comforable.  I had a brief flash of a me running over to Tucker and planting a big kiss on him. 'Come on Scarlett, knock this shit off. You're just tired. Don't think these things, you're not in love with Tucker, you can't be.' I looked up and Tucker was showing the policemen out. He shut and locked the door and started walking over to the couch that I was laying on.

"Ready to go back to bed?" He grinned, sitting back down on the couch.

"No, Norah will be up in about an hour I have to be up with her." I yawned laying my head back in his lap just like it had been before the police showed up.

"I'll stay up with Norah, you go to bed. You have to dance tonight. That will take energy. Zach said He's gonna have you do three sets tonight. So you can bring in some extra cash so that you can get a rental cat if we need to. Do you want me to call Lena and let her know that we will bring Norah to her today?"

"I'll text her real quick, she's probably still asleep." I pulled out my cell phone and pulled up Lena's number and started typing my message, 'Lena, There's a situation. I will drop Norah off to you, I need you to keep her at your house. Don't come to my house FOR ANYTHING! Will explain when I get there.' I looked back up at Tucker. Are we taking your car to drop Norah off or how is this going to work?"

"We should take your car. We will use my car to get away to my house and to get a new car. I'll drive so that If anyone is following us, we can get away. You need to go lay back down." He looked down at me. There was a couple minutes of silence where we just stared at eachother. I finally snapped my gaze away.

"Will you come lay down with me?" I stood up and offered my hand to him, he took it and stood up, following me down the hall into the bedroom. I lay down on the bed and Tucker curled up next to me. I turned around so I could face him. I liked looking in his eyes. I had stared at him for about five minutes when all the sudden I was leaning closer. What was I doing? I couldn't stop myself. I found myself locking lips with Tucker! My body guard! What the hell? What was I doing? I pulled off really quickly. "I'm sorry! I'm so tired, and scared. I don't know what's gotten into me." I rolled over and scooted away from Tucker, I felt like such a fool. I just threw myself at someone and I didn't even know if they returned the feelings I just showed them. I was laying there on the virge of tears, when I felt Tucker moving, I felt a hand snake around me and his head laying on mine. I was quiet waiting for something to happen.

"Thank you." Tucker whispered in my ear and I stopped breathing for a minute. "Do It again." He breathed. He rolled me over so that he was hovering over me and started leaning in. I didn't know what to think. Did I even like Tucker like this, or was this just me being a scared little girl? Was Tucker ready to not only take on me, but Norah too? Would he make me quit my job? What if this didn't work. I didn't want to be hurt again. I closed my eyes as Tucker got closer and closer, I felt his breath on my face and his lips barely touch mine. "Do you want me to kiss you?" He whispered to me. His lips barely skimming across mine. "Yes." I breathed not even really sure if it was me talking or my sex drive. His lips plummeted into mine with this romantic, passionate kiss. It made me feel that there was love behind his kiss. Had Tucker loved me this whole time? Has he been trying to tell me and I just haven't been paying attention? Did he really want me or did he really just want a quick lay. What would happen if we got together? Would we be able to work together? I dropped everything from my mind and kissed Tucker back with all the passion and love I had for him. Which must be a lot because next thing I know, we were rolling all over the bed lip locked passionatly touching, and there were emotions flooding through me that I hadn't ever felt the way I was feeling them now. Tucker broke the kiss, and pulled me down by his side to wrap his arms around me. I layed my head on his chest and looked up at him.

"What is this? What just happened? What does it mean?" I sighed and Tucker grinned at me.

Comment,fan,vote.

Thanks

Lexi.