Chapter 33

Zayn Evans

I was surprised to see Ryan and Aurora standing there already and to my horror he held her arm, and though he looked hesitant he pulled her to his arms. I hated to see the scene in front of me. She was supposed to be in my arms. She was a crying mess. It pained me to see her like that. She was crying because of me. I am the fucking reason for her tears.

Ryan gently stroked her hair and whispered something which made me fume in jealousy. I should be the one doing it but I don't deserve her. Tears welled up in my eyes. The sight was killing me, my love in my best mate's arms. Why is my life like this? I couldn't look at them anymore and went back to my room. 

Tears welled up in my eyes. Many emotions swirled in my mind. If I can't even look at her in another person's arms, what would I even do? How can I even let her go? Won't I go insane if I let her go? In a short period, she's become a part of my life already. I don't think I can ever imagine someone other than me with her. The sight was enough to haunt me forever. But I don't deserve her. She deserves someone better and someone who is not a coward like me. She deserves a man, who will shower her with all the love in this world and make her feel safe and would protect her with all his might. Am I tough? Arrogant? Daring? Fuck them. I can't even bring myself to tell my feelings to my love. 

I'm trying to convince myself but it seems to go in vain. One moment I want her in my arms forever and the next moment I'm reminded of my horrible past. It will all seem good at the beginning and the end of love is always lethal. Forget about me, I just don't want her to be in that position. But one thing is for sure, I love her with all my heart. I love her so fucking much.

Narration

The party was in the evening so all decided to rest in their room during the day. Aurora called Kate and they spoke for sometime. Kate kept on asking what was wrong cause the sorrow in her voice was obvious. Aurora assured that she was okay and she'd tell what happened once she reached home. Kate understood her and told her to take care instead of pressuring her already pressurised self.

Aurora thought of not attending the party but she doesn't want to show Zayn that she was hurt because of him. She didn't want him to feel the taste of victory of destroying her. She didn't feel the need to give him the pleasure of killing her. She didn't like to lose and she thought that if he could be without her then why can't she? She didn't wish for him to see how much his words affected her. She wanted to be strong. She decided to go back to her old cold self and not to even look at his face thereafter. She bolted up some courage and decided to be her old self. She decided to give him the cold shoulder he gave her.

Aurora wore a navy blue, A line dress which made her look ethereal. She applied a light touch of make up and yet looked like a glowing goddess in that dress. She pulled off the outfit like no other. Her hair was set in a simple hairstyle, adding elegance and beauty to the already gorgeous lady. She matched her outfit with ankle strap navy blue velvet high heels and her rolex. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and a satisfied smile appeared on her face. 

"I don't look like a broken little girl, do I?" She asked herself as she put on her favourite cologne.

"Don't show that you are hurt," she said repeatedly and that was the mantra for the night.

Zayn wore a black tuxedo with a black satin shirt and a black tie. The tuxedo was completely ironed to his well built body making him look hotter than ever. He wore his favourite rolex and put on his intoxicating cologne. His hair was perfectly chiselled to make this man ethereal and dreamy. His sharp features were slightly tense, his sharp jawline framing his well chiselled features making him a hot mess. He decided to keep his guards up and not let down his fake facade of hating her.