...im back!

(IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG! my life has been a train wreck rn. And I've been down for a while. But I'm back now! So enjoy this crappy chapter of Max tryna hide his emotions!)
⚠️VIOLENCE ⚠️
—————————————————————

(David's PoV)

I was about to question Max, if he was okay. He was bloodied and, bruised. However he was clearly in a panicked state. So it best if I left it for now. He frantically locked the door. His breathing jagged and rough. That's when I heard thundering footsteps, storm out the school and banging on my car. I saw back to see a man who had dark skin, black curly hair with a rough beard, who had an angered expression on his face. He began to bang on the doors and attempted to smash the windows. And I just drove. I saw the man fall over but quickly rise to his feet. I didn't have time to focus on him. All I knew was that, Max needed to get as far away from here as possible.

I will protect him. No matter what.

(Max's PoV)

As soon as I was in David's car, I was thinking on what to tell him. But my dads face flashed into my eyes. And my hands began shaking uncontrollably and I made sure all car doors were locked. And the windows were rolled up. He can't get me. She can't get me. They can't get me.

That's when I saw him, running out the door. Charging at the car. He wanted to get me. I didn't know what to do. I was terrified. I started mumbling incoherently, I hid my face in my knees. I couldn't control my breathing. The tears began to roll down my face. My chest was tight. And my blood turned to fear. That's when I felt the car quickly move. I didn't bother looking back. I was too scared of what I would see. So I kept my head down. And tried to calm the fuck down.

I accidentally began to mumble,"Hurt.. he's gonna fucking hurt me.. he's gonna get me.. their coming for me... they wanna get me... they wanna hurt me... revenge... they want revenge..."

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder which I flinched at first. But I quickly calmed down and my mumbling turned into muffled sobs and more fucking tears..

(Nikki's PoV)

What the heck. This is weird. So Max left, all of a sudden without mentioning anything to me. The power suddenly went out, the teacher left us in the room all alone. What the heck? Did Max out the power out? Nah he wouldn't bother doing that? This is so odd... why? How? This is really suspicious....
With it being completely dark. Students began talking and turning on their flashlights.

I pulled out my phone and texted Max.

(Texting Time brought to you by Nyan Cat)

Nikki: Hey you left?

Nikki: you didn't say anything about leaving

Nikki: The powers out

Nikki: The teacher left the room too...

Nikki: Max? Are you there? Pls answer

Max: I forgot that I had an appointment

Nikki: What's wrong?

Max: Check up

Nikki: okay?

Max: I'll call you later maybe?

Nikki: Mkay x💙

Max: x❤️

Somethings off, I can feel it. I know it. He doesn't have an appointment. He would remember, and I know he would have told me or complained about it to me. So what the hell is he hiding from me. I wanna know. And I'm gonna find out.

(AAAAND IM BAAACK 🤪!  Sorry it's been a while 😅 However, I want to continue with this book until it's finished! I'm going to post another chapter 😉)